Disgusted with this Team

DJ PACE

Reaction score
Not that I think they should over pay for free agents but it does not seem like they are doing their due diligence by bringing free agents in and negotiating... There have been some signings that could have helped us and not broke the bank. Some mid level free agents to fill holes, add depth, and not be the leftovers that nobody wants... There are still players that can help this team out there... Hopefully things pick up soon. Our window of not paying ZEKE or DAK is CLOSING!!!

Prossman

Reaction score
This is a average year for free agency, and teams are spending stupid money on average players. There was a handful of people I would have spent money on but most were franchised. there is no way I want to spend the cash teams are spending for a bunch of mutts.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
you must be a new fan. lol "we are happy with the players we have. They do some good things and good things are what we like"...........robot voice ending sequence.....

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Hopefully things pick up soon. Our window of not paying ZEKE or DAK is CLOSING!!!

Another window, eh? :rolleyes:

Windows are for guys who have actually won something - Tom Brady, for example. His window is closing soon. The last "window" the Cowboys had was when the Triplets were still together in Dallas. Every thing since then has just been wishful thinking.

SloMo_Joe

Reaction score
Another window, eh? :rolleyes:

Windows are for guys who have actually won something - Tom Brady, for example. His window is closing soon. The last "window" the Cowboys had was when the Triplets were still together in Dallas. Every thing since then has just been wishful thinking.
Nope, they have had windows since then, unfortunately they were all nailed shut by bad management and/or nonexistent defenses.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Not that I think they should over pay for free agents but it does not seem like they are doing their due diligence by bringing free agents in and negotiating... There have been some signings that could have helped us and not broke the bank. Some mid level free agents to fill holes, add depth, and not be the leftovers that nobody wants... There are still players that can help this team out there... Hopefully things pick up soon. Our window of not paying ZEKE or DAK is CLOSING!!!
Can't have it both ways.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
Zeke is the 6th highest paid RB in the league.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
haven't you heard? this team has been making "honest offers"

ShiningStar

Reaction score
time to put your big boys pants on and realize what this organization has become. time to accept the reality of it all.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Only the completely blind or infirm of mind can continue to defend this FO

I don't think its about defending at this point. I think its about understand what's going on. These guys are going to use their own money on their free agents. That's just what it is.