Disgusted with this Team

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not that I think they should over pay for free agents but it does not seem like they are doing their due diligence by bringing free agents in and negotiating... There have been some signings that could have helped us and not broke the bank. Some mid level free agents to fill holes, add depth, and not be the leftovers that nobody wants... There are still players that can help this team out there... Hopefully things pick up soon. Our window of not paying ZEKE or DAK is CLOSING!!!

Agreed. Its amazing how this team can not settle into a happy medium. Its going on 30 bleeping years and they don’t get it yet. Either they pay an average CB like Carr as if he’s Deion or they go find scraps like Nolan caroll. By the way, this is the drama zone so we’ll complain all we want. Go to the pom pom zone if you want to chearlead!

DJ PACE

Reaction score
Agreed. Its amazing how this team can not settle into a happy medium. Its going on 30 bleeping years and they don’t get it yet. Either they pay an average CB like Carr as if he’s Deion or they go find scraps like Nolan caroll. By the way, this is the drama zone so we’ll complain all we want. Go to the pom pom zone if you want to chearlead!

Your 100% Correct .... They need to sign free agents that can actually contribute. They could have had Romo count against last years cap only and not signed the rejects they signed and this year they would have actually been able to sign some meaningful players.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Just aren't serious about winning.

Oh I think they are, the more success you have, the more merchandise you sell, etc.

You can be as serious as you want, but if you don't have the smarts to do it, you aren't going to be successful.

It's funny how some here gripe that Jerry is all about money, but doesn't want to win SBs even though that would increase his bottom line...

brickman

Reaction score
It's what? 2nd or 3rd day of free agency? Go take a xanax and quit your whining already.

Do you like it better now that we’ve signed those 2 free agent studs- Joe Thomas and Deonte Thompson? Some things never seem to change. I feel like taking a Xanax.

GMO415

Reaction score
Who isn't after 22 years of this garbage?......but like most of you....I'll be watching every game!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Well, I'm feeling positive after the move today. I like the signing of Hurns. If we can trade TWill to Seattle and Beasley to Denver for picks, we might have something really nice brewing.