Disgusted with this Team

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Not that I think they should over pay for free agents but it does not seem like they are doing their due diligence by bringing free agents in and negotiating...

Free agency is a bidding war and hard to negotiate with a player who’s looking to go to the highest bidder. No point in bringing a player in if you know you can’t afford them or aren’t willing to meet their contract demands.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
the NFL should have a board on their page that has the highest bids up for said players, even if you have to do top ten or top 15, than when they are signed the next one moves up. this way teams can see and just bid or not.

robbieruff

Reaction score
http://i1070.***BLOCKED***/albums/u483/tchristie021/Mobile%20Uploads/B68FFC2D-0F64-4C02-91B6-0BC6FDF78437_zpswbuezshw.png
Im 25 now so about that long of a gap :laugh:
Not sure what’s worse my brother. Being too young to have ever seen Cowboys championship greatness or being so old (me) that you fear never seeing another one. Lol.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Not sure what’s worse my brother. Being too young to have ever seen Cowboys championship greatness or being so old (me) that you fear never seeing another one. Lol.
We will end up going through another dynasty period here soon so my kids (Won’t have any till I hit my 30’s) will go through the same thing of rebuilding for 20 years with flashes here and there and I can say “You were too young to remember but you watched it” lol

visionary

Reaction score
I don't think its about defending at this point. I think its about understand what's going on. These guys are going to use their own money on their free agents. That's just what it is.

Most of us recognize a turd when we see it and this FO and the Jones family are a collection of turds. This has been my opinion for years and the last couple of years (not just this off season so far) have only reinforced that opinion

When you are 'explaining ' the actions of this FO you are, in essence, defending them

The objective in the NFL SHOULD BE to win games and win a SB. An ownership and FO should approach this goal aggressively

When an ownership and FO have shown that they are unwilling to invest the proper time, energy and resources (not just monetary) to do that in a substantial manner then they have abdicated their responsibility to the fans of that team. Yes, these owners and teams do have a responsibility to their fans

IMO ANY fan that buys cowboy tickets or merchandise is a complete buffoon, is part of the problem and deserves the stupidity of this FO

kevm3

Reaction score
anyone thinking that we're going to fill this team with new rookies and those rookies are going to be the missing piece to take us to a superbowl are deluding themselves. we've allowed quite a few guys to walk, and that's fine, but we haven't even improved the team. The only thing we've done is give away a 5th rounder and got a 6th and a player we cut in the past back.

GMO415

Reaction score
anyone thinking that we're going to fill this team with new rookies and those rookies are going to be the missing piece to take us to a superbowl are deluding themselves. we've allowed quite a few guys to walk, and that's fine, but we haven't even improved the team. The only thing we've done is give away a 5th rounder and got a 6th and a player we cut in the past back.
Championship

Reaction score
Everything is fine.....JJ turned his little $140M hobby into a $4.2B+ cash cow! /s
587bce8aee14b6c7148b8357-800