Dislocated Toe

munkee

Reaction score
Re: jobberone

I kept breaking my toe cuz I have a weird gate. Also being a klutz doesn't help. I where shoes all the time now and amazingly solved the problem.

I can't imagine running, cutting back, etc effectively after only a week and half of rest.

As for the evolution comment. 100-150 years seems highly unlikely. There is no selection for or against the pinkie toe, so no change.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Idgit;2456352 said:
What does it mean that I have a pinkie toe the size of a baby's forearm?

unlike hands, the bigger the pinkie toe the smaller the ...you know :eek:

CoCo

Reaction score
fiveandcounting;2459550 said:
unlike hands, the bigger the pinkie toe the smaller the ...you know :eek:

Great response... :lmao2:

lockster

Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2456282 said:
Jobberone, are you a doctor?

Well, if Jobberbone isn't 5countem5 has it covered!! :lmao2:

I would think you can tape to the next toe and he'll be ready to go wee, wee, wee all the way to the endzone. That's what Mr. 5 said!! lol Too funny.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
munkee;2457955 said:
Re: jobberone

I kept breaking my toe cuz I have a weird gate. Also being a klutz doesn't help. I where shoes all the time now and amazingly solved the problem.

I can't imagine running, cutting back, etc effectively after only a week and half of rest.

As for the evolution comment. 100-150 years seems highly unlikely. There is no selection for or against the pinkie toe, so no change.

:laugh2: Yeah, it gets a lot harder to dislocate a toe with your shoes on.

sacase

Reaction score
I have heard that the pinky toe is useless and serves no function. I heard that it will be eventually gone from future generations. But again, I am no doctor.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
sacase;2459946 said:
I have heard that the pinky toe is useless and serves no function. I heard that it will be eventually gone from future generations. But again, I am no doctor.

Well, if it hurts like heck to touch it, walk, and run or wear a shoe then it affects your function.

A shot of Marcaine will take care of it.