Division Is Pretty Much Lost Now. Look At Philly's Schedule

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Philly is 5-4

They have basically 4 layup games coming...…….the Giants x 2, The Commanders, and the Dolphins. So that Puts Philly at 9-4 with three games against Dallas, Patriots, and Seahawks. (all 3 at home). Hard to see Philly not winning at least 1 out of those 3, so that puts them at 10-6.

We have Detriot, Pats, Bills, Bears, Rams, Eagles, and Skins...….we have to win at least 5 of these and Philly has to be one of the five, and that is assuming they only win 1 of those 3.

Not happening...…...I see at least 3 more losses easy which means we cant be better than 9-7 and I as I just explained, its going to be very difficult for Philly to not get 10 wins.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Philly is 5-4

They have basically 4 layup games coming...…….the Giants x 2, The Commanders, and the Dolphins. So that Puts Philly at 9-4 with three games against Dallas, Patriots, and Seahawks. (all 3 at home). Hard to see Philly not winning at least 1 out of those 3, so that puts them at 10-6.

We have Detriot, Pats, Bills, Bears, Rams, Eagles, and Skins...….we have to win at least 5 of these and Philly has to be one of the five, and that is assuming they only win 1 of those 3.

Not happening...…...I see at least 3 more losses easy which means we can be better than 9-7 and I as I just explained, its going to be very difficult for Philly to not get 10 wins.
It's hard to focus on that when I just saw Jason Garrett order Moore to run it twice.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Philly is 5-4

Not happening...…...I see at least 3 more losses easy which means we can be better than 9-7 and I as I just explained, its going to be very difficult for Philly to not get 10 wins.

Each team has 5 games left before their week 16 game.

Dallas currently holds the tiebreaker.

if The eagles lose one game and go 4-1 (they play two tough teams).

then the cowboys need to go 3-2. To be one game down going into the eagles game.

under that scenario that eagles game is
Basically for the divisional title considering they both play weak teams in week 17.

that week 16 eagles game is probably still for the division title.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
The Detroit.... Chicago... rams and bills games are winnable.

but it starts next week in Detroit. Can’t lose that one with pats coming up.

also all we’d have to do is stay within a game of philly when we played them in philly. So there is still hope... just hard when you watch this team

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Philthy will lose two of those layup games.......they are as Jekyl n Hyde as we are. The division will come down to our matchup yet I don’t care who wins. This team is fraudulent led by a clapping carrot who can’t win successive playoff games in a row.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Try to out dual the eagles, that's all we can hope for now.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Just beat the Eagles, simple.

No, its not that simple...……….if we lose to the Pats and the Rams and maybe somebody else too, the Philly game will not even matter.

Let me put it like this...….even if we beat Philly a second time, if we are 9-7 and they are 10-6 they still win the division.

AtomicDog

Reaction score
Philly is 5-4

Not happening...…...I see at least 3 more losses easy which means we cant be better than 9-7 and I as I just explained, its going to be very difficult for Philly to not get 10 wins.

All of these games will be my "superbowl" games for 2019. May be all I have left. So I will enjoy them.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
With the inconsistencies of this team right now it really doesn’t matter who they play. If they squeak into the playoffs with this kind of play they aren’t going anywhere anyways. Philly isn’t a good team either and is all fluff just like our Cowboys so winning the division is still likely and with that increases Redball’s chance at an extension

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
With the inconsistencies of this team right now it really doesn’t matter who they play. If they squeak into the playoffs with this kind of play they aren’t going anywhere anyways. Philly isn’t a good team either and is all fluff just like our Cowboys so winning the division is still likely and with that increases Redball’s chance at an extension

At this point it is best to just lose out and get rid of Garrett.

Getting blown out in the WC round and watching Garrett get a new 5 year deal would cause me to delete my account, seriously.:D

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Garrett even double downed on it in the presser, said it was important to establish the run even late in the game.:facepalm:

The guy is an idiot, no other explanation can be given for this level of ineptitude.

I have to applaud you for listening to this man right now. But he didn't say that, did he? Seriously...it's important to establish the run with a minute left and the game on the line?

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Eh, doesn't really matter to me anymore...I know this team won't do anything in the playoffs even if they make it. Miss the playoffs, get Garrett fired, and get a higher draft pick. Every Sunday we look around the league and see the really good teams in action. Then we watch the Cowboys underachieve/beat up on some weak NFC East teams and it's not even close

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Eh, doesn't really matter to me anymore...I know this team won't do anything in the playoffs even if they make it. Miss the playoffs, get Garrett fired, and get a higher draft pick. Every Sunday we look around the league and see the really good teams in action. Then we watch the Cowboys underachieve/beat up on some weak NFC East teams and it's not even close
Now you’re talking. This coach is the worse in the NFC. Him or Nagy tied for last. Hell I’d take bill Callahan over him.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wentz could easily get hurt next week and we stroll into the playoffs at 9-7. You just never know; too early to tell yet