Division Is Pretty Much Lost Now. Look At Philly's Schedule

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Garrett even double downed on it in the presser, said it was important to establish the run even late in the game.:facepalm:

The guy is an idiot, no other explanation can be given for this level of ineptitude.

Garrett gonna Garrett. He always doubles down when his poor decisions cost us a game.

It's almost a decade as our HC. Let alone his decades of football experience prior. If he were capable of learning basic game management, he would have done it long ago.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Philly is 5-4

They have basically 4 layup games coming...…….the Giants x 2, The Commanders, and the Dolphins. So that Puts Philly at 9-4 with three games against Dallas, Patriots, and Seahawks. (all 3 at home). Hard to see Philly not winning at least 1 out of those 3, so that puts them at 10-6.

We have Detriot, Pats, Bills, Bears, Rams, Eagles, and Skins...….we have to win at least 5 of these and Philly has to be one of the five, and that is assuming they only win 1 of those 3.

Not happening...…...I see at least 3 more losses easy which means we cant be better than 9-7 and I as I just explained, its going to be very difficult for Philly to not get 10 wins.

This team has the football talent to go 6-1 but the coaching talent to go 2-5.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
For me, there's no denying that Philly's games are fairly less demanding that what the Cowboys will have to deal with in the rest of their schedule.

Any fan can always hope for the best, although the teams that remain to be played have proven themselves in the past to be difficult for the Dallas Cowboys to deal with.

I'd be lying if I claimed I'm confident of our chances to qualify for the playoffs, although, I'll desperately be hoping that I'm totally wrong about that throughout the rest of our schedule. I'll always be up front with my estimation of the truth, yet still pull for them, regardless. ;)

Last edited:

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
For me, there's no denying that Philly's games are fairly less demanding that what the Cowboys will have to deal with in the rest of their schedule.

Any fan can always hope for the best, although the teams that remain to be played have proven themselves in the past to be difficult for the Dallas Cowboys to deal with.

I'd be lying if I claimed I'm confident of our chances to qualify for the playoffs, although, I'll desperately be hoping that I'm totally wrong about that throughout the rest of our schedule. I'll always be up front with my estimation of the truth, yet still pull for them, regardless. ;)

What hurts most is that we feel the loss more than those who actually need to do it. It killed me when I saw the guy on the sideline clapping while I was on the brink of punching a wall for what happened at the end of the game.

For some it is a part of the life, for others (aka Jerry Jones) it is just business. We will keep pulling for them, they will keep earning money and not care anything else.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
What hurts most is that we feel the loss more than those who actually need to do it. It killed me when I saw the guy on the sideline clapping while I was on the brink of punching a wall for what happened at the end of the game.

For some it is a part of the life, for others (aka Jerry Jones) it is just business. We will keep pulling for them, they will keep earning money and not care anything else.

I share your pain, my friend. I've always heard others claim how badly Jerry wants to win, although, it's really hard to believe it's actually true. In view of the things he does to hinder the team, I find it almost impossible to picture how he can say and do the things he does if he's truly as devoted as advertised to fielding a Super Bowl winner. I can't help but to think the money and notoriety has taken the place of his professed passion for winning. Perhaps the novelty has worn off and has been replaced by other things?! In any case, I think it's impossible for us, as distant fans, to know for sure.

Last edited:

ksadler1

Reaction score
Just think guys, this team is going to lose some good players after this year because of the cap. Don't you get that warm and fuzzy feeling knowing Jerry spent all that $$ on Zeke and DLaw and is going to spend alot more on Dak and Cooper? Meanwhile we'll probably lose Bennett, Quinn and a couple more we don't expect. Thank gawd we'll still have Jerry's boy Garrett to keep this team rolling...

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
MEANWHILE.... A Thank You to all the Vets on the Zone.
3fyj5p.jpg

Asklesko

Reaction score
If it is down to a game vs the eagles, does anyone have confidence in this team winning?

triplets_93

Reaction score
God people the season is over, how anyone could watch that last night and think otherwise is beyond me
I have NO HOPE that somehow good play calling will now magically arrive. Dreamers will dream, but something is not fixed that is broken.

And a million words in print, won't change the Jones Operating Plan, which is to make money. And that plan can weather any storm. The Cowboys used to be what MTV was in the 80's, fun and exciting. Now, the Cowboys are like MTV taken over by a large corporate conglomerate, that has taken it's soul.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I don’t even want to go to the playoffs anymore after this sorry excuse of a game. We’d get curb-stomped in the playoffs by the first team we meet. The coaching and defense on this team is absolute garbage and non deserving of the post season. Offense is fine-great when they get warmed up. Just go ahead and let Philly win and get curb stomped in the playoffs cause there is little chance they go all the way with the 49ers, Hawks, Packers (even though they beat them), and the Saints in the way.

Jason Garrett must be fired at all cost. I can’t believe we’re wasting so much talent on offense this year.

Noclaf

Reaction score
Cowboys could win this division at 8-8. Eagles lost to the Vikings much worse than we did.
This is this fans base problem, 8-8 is just fine! Stop this way of thinking it gets you 25 years of jack crap!

Jkw634

Reaction score
Does it even matter. When the cowboys most likely lose to the patriots. Say the win the division and get in the playoffs is Garrett going to some how become this great coach and go into the playoffs fulls if teams that have literally already beat the cowboys this year and not all had been At full strength.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
The Detroit.... Chicago... rams and bills games are winnable.

but it starts next week in Detroit. Can’t lose that one with pats coming up.

also all we’d have to do is stay within a game of philly when we played them in philly. So there is still hope... just hard when you watch this team

There is no such game as a “winnable” game under Jason Garrett.

willia451

Reaction score
This is this fans base problem, 8-8 is just fine! Stop this way of thinking it gets you 25 years of jack crap!

There was a large amount of snark behind that post. Maybe it wasn't obvious?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I am more concerned by the fact we cannot beat anyone but NFC East. I will admit it now, we are at a coaching disadvantage. That 57 yard field attempt was the worst decision. We did the same thing last week against the Giants. They scored a touchdown as well. The lines got beat on both sides of the ball.

superonyx

Reaction score
It's hard to focus on that when I just saw Jason Garrett order Moore to run it twice.
Man I wish we could find out if Garrett ordered the runs or if it was Moore’s choice...

I’d hope Jerry gets the truth about this. If JG did order this maybe jerry will flip and can him...........

Nah....big red isn’t going anywhere no matter what.