Division Is Pretty Much Lost Now. Look At Philly's Schedule

superonyx

Reaction score
I have to applaud you for listening to this man right now. But he didn't say that, did he? Seriously...it's important to establish the run with a minute left and the game on the line?
What he didn’t want to say was that he didn’t trust the defense to hold them from scoring. He wouldn’t publicly say this though.

Terrible decision from JG or Moore or whoever is running this sheet show.
I’m not defending JG. I wanted him gone for the last 8 years...heck I never wanted him here.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Philly is 5-4

They have basically 4 layup games coming...…….the Giants x 2, The Commanders, and the Dolphins. So that Puts Philly at 9-4 with three games against Dallas, Patriots, and Seahawks. (all 3 at home). Hard to see Philly not winning at least 1 out of those 3, so that puts them at 10-6.

We have Detriot, Pats, Bills, Bears, Rams, Eagles, and Skins...….we have to win at least 5 of these and Philly has to be one of the five, and that is assuming they only win 1 of those 3.

Not happening...…...I see at least 3 more losses easy which means we cant be better than 9-7 and I as I just explained, its going to be very difficult for Philly to not get 10 wins.
Good! So you say the division is lost. I hate to break it to you but its been lost. When the couldnt beat the Saints without Brees or the Packers without Adams or the Jets. Now they cant beat the Vikings and they were missing thielen. We saw the true colors come out in the Saints game.

superonyx

Reaction score
This is this fans base problem, 8-8 is just fine! Stop this way of thinking it gets you 25 years of jack crap!
You do realize this is Jerry’s team not the fan bases team?

Nothing we say or do changes if we are 8-8 or 12-4.
Stop punching sideways at the people void of power and influence on your level and start punching up. The fans don’t make decisions. The owner does.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Philly is 5-4

They have basically 4 layup games coming...…….the Giants x 2, The Commanders, and the Dolphins. So that Puts Philly at 9-4 with three games against Dallas, Patriots, and Seahawks. (all 3 at home). Hard to see Philly not winning at least 1 out of those 3, so that puts them at 10-6.

We have Detriot, Pats, Bills, Bears, Rams, Eagles, and Skins...….we have to win at least 5 of these and Philly has to be one of the five, and that is assuming they only win 1 of those 3.

Not happening...…...I see at least 3 more losses easy which means we cant be better than 9-7 and I as I just explained, its going to be very difficult for Philly to not get 10 wins.

Sports do not work like this. Move away from the ledge. Please tell me you predicted Atlanta beating N.O. or TN or Pitt winning yesterday? Too early for this.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Garrett even double downed on it in the presser, said it was important to establish the run even late in the game.:facepalm:

The guy is an idiot, no other explanation can be given for this level of ineptitude.

Dude, please tell me this is hyperbole. PLEASE tell me our NFL head coach didn't actually say this.

Polkton31

Reaction score
God people the season is over, how anyone could watch that last night and think otherwise is beyond me

Yeah, I looked outside this morning and I could swear the sky was actually lower also.

Carson

Reaction score
It’s been said before

Winner of the east will be 9-7 and runner up with be 8-8

All going to come down to the game at Philly

Verdict

Reaction score
The Detroit.... Chicago... rams and bills games are winnable.

but it starts next week in Detroit. Can’t lose that one with pats coming up.

also all we’d have to do is stay within a game of philly when we played them in philly. So there is still hope... just hard when you watch this team

All of the talking heads have been saying Dallas vs Philly II will be for the division and it’s shaping up that way.

Cmac

Reaction score
It's hard to focus on that when I just saw Jason Garrett order Moore to run it twice.
"Ordered"?.....that's what Kellen is gonna go with?.....Interim HC position coming, if that's the case.

Cmac

Reaction score
The Detroit.... Chicago... rams and bills games are winnable.

but it starts next week in Detroit. Can’t lose that one with pats coming up.

also all we’d have to do is stay within a game of philly when we played them in philly. So there is still hope... just hard when you watch this team
If Stafford plays......he will slice & dice our secondary.

Cmac

Reaction score
Wentz could easily get hurt next week and we stroll into the playoffs at 9-7. You just never know; too early to tell yet
Careful.....if Dak goes down....or Zeke.....we're cooked, done, fried, died, and laid to the side.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Philly is 5-4

I think there's still a good chance it comes down to us vs. them. The three teams I counted as most likely losses for us were Minnesota, New England and Los Angeles. I'm not sure any longer about LA, but with this team we could easily replace that loss with one to Detroit, Buffalo or Chicago. None of those teams IMO is as good as Minnesota, so I think we're on the same tier with them and it could go either way.

I think there's a good chance that Philly loses to New England and Seattle.

If that happens, we both have six losses and face off for the East title. Then, whoever advances from the East goes nowhere in the playoffs.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Philly is 5-4

Whatever it takes to get a new coach, I hope that happens!!!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Philly is 5-4

Ok ...... See ya next year

lwehlers

Reaction score
good! Only thing we can all hope for now is O for the rest of the way. And losing by 20 every game to boot. If that doesn't get Garrett fired? I'm out!
I just said that in another post earlier. I just hope that the jones do whats right for this team and finally get rid of garrett. I am really having a hard time watching this team with garrett as head coach anymore. this team has to much talent to be going to waste right now.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
With Dallas, we'll probably lose to Detroit and their back up QB - the find a way to beat the Pats. Just how this team rolls sometimes.

Truthfully though - just as many have said, it's way to early to try and count W/L. Just a month ago - Lions/Rams/Bears looked like a daunting task...not so much anymore.

It's going to all come down to 12/22 - beat the Eagles and your likely in.