Divisional Power Ranking: NFC East

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
It is, but some misinterpreted it as blaming Dak. The point is/was if the Cowboys are turnover prone and play bad defense - again - Dak's return won't magically overcome those things by winning 40-39 every week. It's simply not a recipe for success.

You win as a team, you lose as a team and Dak, while he put up a bunch of numbers, he also turned the ball over a lot and, he put those numbers up against the worst Defenses in the NFL.

There is no guarantee that Dak is going to translate into wins. That's just the simple truth and it's not the rest of the team except Dak. He's the leader so he gets the blame and he gets the credit. That's how it works, to lead.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
The NFC East will have two playoff teams this year, Washington and our Cowboys, with the latter having the best record in the NFL at 13-4, and the winner of this years Super Bowl. Dak will be the comeback player of the year beating out Zeke who will also have some votes for that award. With the addition of Quinn and Edwards and our draft picks and FAs, we will have a defense ranked between 7th and 10th, which will be the biggest reason why we will go 13-4 with Dak/Zeke getting more possessions thanks to our much improved defense.

Flamma

Reaction score
I'm not so sure about that re: Tampa. Even Brady isn't immune to Father Time, he's just made it look that way so far. He threw 3 picks in the NFC title game, but a couple of Green Bay brain farts made up for them.

Then there's the SB hangover. Will Arians handle it well? Are Brady's mates cut from the same cloth as his former ones?

The West is the deepest division. The Niners were a M*A*S*H unit last season after winning the NFC in 2019. There are other contenders outside Tampa.

Anything is possible. I wouldn't put money on Tampa getting there. But if Rodgers isn't playing, I have to say the odds are very good for Tampa. Is there a defense out there than can give Brady fits? That's what it would take.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Was a very entertaining draft, but the Skins D should be very concerning.
Of course it should be.

But until they have a QB, I don't care how good they are on defense, they are going nowhere.

If I were a Commander fan (yes, I said it), I would be horrified that they believe Ryan Fitzpatrick can take them to the playoffs.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Of course it should be.

But until they have a QB, I don't care how good they are on defense, they are going nowhere.

If I were a Commander fan (yes, I said it), I would be horrified that they believe Ryan Fitzpatrick can take them to the playoffs.
I just adore an active @Alexander .
Makes my day and gives my evening a smile.

Moochas smoochas!

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I'm just glad Dak will be hoisting #6 and announce he will be going to Disneyland.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Of course it should be.

Indeed, they are about an Aaron Rodgers away from owning the East.