Divisional Round Saturday Game Thread

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Most casual cowboy fans have no clue.

Including you. You're spewing crap I can see a thousand times on Twitter while pretending you're some expert after-the-fact.

Make a prediction and impress me. Any fool can misinterpret what's happened to fit his own agenda. Let's see it, Nostradamus. :muttley:

CB61

Reaction score
Damn how long does the defense have to call it out before the official throws the flag the hell are they doing sleeping out there unbelievable what is there seven of them out there and they couldn't see that?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
See I’m in the minority when it comes to Byron Jones bro, I’m not paying big money to a guy who doesn’t get me TO’s to help my offense.

I get it.. I’m not sure we can pay him anyways because I think some team makes him the highest paid corner in football.

My guess is an NFC South team since he has such good success against Michael Thomas.

Amarillofan82

Reaction score
Wait are you saying an upper respiratory infection is the sniffles or allergies? Because it’s not.

My sniffles and cough isn't the problem for me. Loss of hearing in my right ear for the past 2 weeks and on antibiotics is what set me down for a while. I am young but sound come across as a old man asking WHAT!!! to people is fun.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ravens trying to make a game of it. If they get a TD here, will still have time.

CB61

Reaction score
I’ve been dealing with allergies at work ever since they turned the heater on. Everybody around me swears I either have bronchitis or the flu. I got tired of telling them it’s just allergies. I don’t have a fever and my phlegm is clear, it’s an allergic reaction to the dusty heater.. People are dumb...
I had issues with that crap doctor told me to stop using Claritin or Zyrtec or any of that crap he put me on another med called Singulair it's for asthma but they also find out that it works great for allergies I haven't had any problems since with allergies

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
Awful quiet in that Stadium

I know, crazy, right? I live in the Baltimore area, and people started drinking last night, and tailgating started at 10am this morning. So the whole city is shell-shocked.

Vrabel, amazing coaching job....and Henry, an underrated super back, he's just the immovable force. He just keeps going, and going, and going...

The Titans benched their QB, brought in a new one, and were 2-4, and could be in the AFC Championship game. The Cowboys were relatively healthy most of the season, and couldn't make the playoffs in the worse Division in football. Garrett HAD to go.

ksadler1

Reaction score
The Ravens are now forced to go for 2 if they score a TD. Had they kicked the EP earlier they'd have more options...

Chappy

Reaction score
Winner of Titans V Chiefs in the AFCCG will be winning the SB IMO.

Packers and Niners are frauds while the Seahawks are banged up and Texans just put a line through already.

Titans are a massive chance and their defense stacks up well against the Chiefs.

CB61

Reaction score
I know, crazy, right? I live in the Baltimore area, and people started drinking last night, and tailgating started at 10am this morning. So the whole city is shell-shocked.

Vrabel, amazing coaching job....and Henry, an underrated super back, he's just the immovable force. He just keeps going, and going, and going...

The Titans benched their QB, brought in a new one, and were 2-4, and could be in the AFC Championship game. The Cowboys were relatively healthy most of the season, and couldn't make the playoffs in the worse Division in football. Garrett HAD to go.
I just wish Jerry would have seen that a few years sooner