Divisional Round Saturday Game Thread

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cunningham wasn't bad either

Forgot about him............ I think he was a better football player than any of these guys. Vick was a just a freak of nature but didn't have Randals understanding of the game.

EJK24

Reaction score
It looks like Henry is running straight up and down and still covers alot of ground quickly for a big guy.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
The pre edited version kept it 100. Same ppl here that dont like dak.

Thats BS HK and you know it. You know I didn’t like Dak in college, and have changed my tune on Dak the last couple of years, and It has zero to do with any of that homie. You are referring to a very small (idiotic) group of people, and the vast majority do not see it the way you’re trying to paint it. That’s exactly why that stuff isn’t allowed here.

CB61

Reaction score
I got the flu shortly after I move to Florida in 93 so bad I thought I was having a heart attack my wife drove me to the hospital she's looking for a place to park I got out of the car and ran to the emergency room the nurse told me you're probably not having a heart attack since you ran in here LOL they gave me a big cup of Maalox I let out a burp and a fart I felt a lot of better
After that though they put me through that stupid stress test crap running on the treadmill freaking doctors me run run run you can do more I told him my heart can it's my legs that ain't cooperating LOL they also did an ultrasound after that of course didn't find anything

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
I got the flu shortly after I move to Florida in 93 so bad I thought I was having a heart attack my wife drove me to the hospital she's looking for a place to park I got out of the car and ran to the emergency room the nurse told me you're probably not having a heart attack since you ran in here LOL they gave me a big cup of Maalox I let out a burp and a fart I felt a lot of better

Lmao. That’s hilarious.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I think Dak is better as well but when you factor in contracts I think I’d rather have for example Mariota and Byron Jones then just Dak.

Mariota sucks. There's a reason Tennessee benched him and took off afterwards.

I do agree about the size of Dak's contract being scary, but Mariota isn't going to win jack bleepin' squat in the NFL.

Amarillofan82

Reaction score
Its not a Zeke thing. Its a positional scarcity thing. Its simply harder to find a Jalen Ramsey in rounds 2-4. RBs are just easier to find. Henry was a second rounder......Aaron Jones.......Alvin Kamara........Delvin Cook........ you don't spend the #4 pick in the draft on a rb. Its not smart.

I agree with you, but at the same time. It is nice saying Zeke, Cowboys player and 2 times rushing champion. ALTHOUGH, 2 time SB champion sounds better.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I live in Indy. I saw him all the time. Just Google Peyton spiral. This was the first thing I saw.

Look no further than Peyton Manning — arguably the best quarterback ever. Watch some game film of Manning throwing the ball, especially later in his career, and you’ll see the wobbliest of wobblers. Manning is even relatively famous for his less-than-tight spirals, one saying: “I throw a lot of wobbly passes. I throw a lot of wobbly touchdowns too.”

Ok........I;ve been watching Peyton since his UT days and he threw a much a better ball than Lamar. Its not even close.

cern

Reaction score
Thanks for that delightful description.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Henry actually breaks long runs consistently.

Zeke fanboys think long runs aren’t classy.

Zeke used to be better but that Zeke has left the building.. The explosive plays have gone bye bye and now we are paying him for what he used to do and not what he can do.

Hopefully next year he comes to camp lighter and in shape and we see 2016 Zeke and not the guy who rushes for the most yards because he got the most attempts.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
After that though they put me through that stupid stress test crap running on the treadmill freaking doctors me run run run you can do more I told him my heart can it's my legs that ain't cooperating LOL they also did an ultrasound after that of course didn't find anything
No it's your heart.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I think Dak is better as well but when you factor in contracts I think I’d rather have for example Mariota and Byron Jones then just Dak.

See I’m in the minority when it comes to Byron Jones bro, I’m not paying big money to a guy who doesn’t get me TO’s to help my offense.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
CB61 said:
You also notice that Derrick Henry doesn't have any s*** coming out of his nose either and doesn't seem to hang out with toxic people like someone else I know

hey enough insults about Dak Prescott...this thread is filled with them.

He wasn't talking about Dak, he was referring to Zeke.