Twitter: Divisional Round Saturday Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Titans just not impressive - ripe for the "upset" for the Bengals. Not sure how healthy Henry really is - they need him to be 100% and not rusty to make any type of playoff run

The Natural

Reaction score
Heads have to roll if the Cincinnati freakin Bengals are in a conference championship before this franchise right?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Why don’t you guys let Burrow play his first playoff game before crowning him. I keep reading that season stats mean nothing if you don’t win in the playoffs.

He won last week, but we'll see how many seasons he will get to make it past the divisional round before receiving criticism or heavy expectations in the media to advance further than that though.

Carson

Reaction score
Reader was a player I wanted Dallas to get.
They have a few guys I really wanted to pick up. Reader, Vonn Bell, Waynes.

It’s honestly IMO what took them from pretender to contender. Consistent drafting and they FINALLY spent money on big names like Awuzie.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Heads have to roll if the Cincinnati freakin Bengals are in a conference championship before this franchise right?

Maybe so, but I would still take them even winning the Super Bowl, over Brady, the Packers or Niners winning it.

Carson

Reaction score
Both these teams are physical and ready to play. I just don't understand why Dallas can't be like this. Our defense never looks this physical.
It starts at practice. Builds up all week etc.

Watch the pregame before the Niners game. They were loose, jumping up and down and pumped up. Dallas? Looked like they were on their way to a funeral

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Tennehill is probably a top 15 quarterback in the league. It’s amazing how hard it is to develop a quarterback in the NFL. There is maybe 17 legitimate quarterbacks in the NFL? Probably 5 that are untouchable. Rodgers, Mahomes, Allen, Herbert, and Burrows. I leave Brady off the list because he is 44 years old.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Titans defense coming out way more physical than the Cowboys defense did on the Niners first drive last week. Like I said before it's so irksome to watch other playoff teams doing what the Cowboys couldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.