Twitter: Divisional Round Saturday Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

khiladi

Reaction score
Burrow was the most sacked QB in the league, over 50 times in his first full season as a QB. But apparently our QB got bad blocking and is justified in his excuses.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Tennehill is probably a top 15 quarterback in the league. It’s amazing how hard it is to develop a quarterback in the NFL. There is maybe 17 legitimate quarterbacks in the NFL? Probably 5 that are untouchable. Rodgers, Mahomes, Allen, Herbert, and Burrows. I leave Brady off the list because he is 44 years old.

17 legitimate???? What NFL have you been watching:facepalm:

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
The Bengals should be forced to trade Burrow if they aren't going to trade him. What a shame.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
It starts at practice. Builds up all week etc.

Watch the pregame before the Niners game. They were loose, jumping up and down and pumped up. Dallas? Looked like they were on their way to a funeral
I absolutely noticed that coming out of the locker room.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Burrow was the most sacked QB in the league, over 50 times in his first full season as a QB. But apparently our QB got bad blocking and is justified in his excuses.

Our Oline isn't much better:facepalm:

Carson

Reaction score
Titans defense coming out way more physical than the Cowboys defense did on the Niners first drive last week. Like I said before it's so irksome to watch other playoff teams doing what the Cowboys couldn't.
Dallas is a finesse team. I hope they can find a way to become a dominant defense

Flamma

Reaction score
What is wrong with CBS? I can watch the game on my phone. I can watch the game on my television. But if I want to watch the game on my computer they want me to pay. They can kiss my ***. No one else requires this. Only CBS. I'm not giving them a dime.

Big D

Reaction score
I kelmo was OC for tenn they would've already abandoned the run.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Lol no, Dak felt like what it's like to be Burrow

I think both could use a new Oline. Even their receivers are physical. Henry stopped cold yet still fall forward. I want a physical team in Dallas!!!!!

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
How much does Zeke and Henry contracts compare? Like how much are they making per year

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Look how fast Henry hits the hole.

Zeke plods to the hole, tip-toeing around as if he has the speed and quickness to be patient.

Pollard is another guy that hits the hole like he’s shot out of a cannon. On sheer momentum alone he usually picks up 3-4 yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.