Divisional Round Sunday - Rams at Buccaneers

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Gettin' to be danger time for the Bucs. Can't allow a score here or it's dire.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
If Rams score here it will be difficult for even Brady to come back

TheHerd

Reaction score
Not Brady gets a TD. This is where he doesn't meet the games get out of hand. Besides against Atlanta.
I think teams are gun shy after the Eagles tried to build the dream team and it didn’t work.
Tampa and Rams don't seem afraid.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This drive is why Brady is the goat. 100% chance of points on this drive.
Not Brady gets a TD. This is where he doesn't meet the games get out of hand. Besides against Atlanta.
So weird that he got points on that drive when they were down 10, but didn't bother getting points on this drive when they were down 14. I guess I don't understand goat-onomics the way you do.

reddyuta

Reaction score
you can never count out Brady but Rams seem to have all bases covered.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Rams are about to blow it wide open here. Brady is looking old as hell whenever his helmet is off.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
I'm never happy until the following are true:
Belichick is eliminated.
Brady is eliminated.
Rodgers is eliminated.
The rest of the NFCE is eliminated.
The 49ers used to be very high on that list, but I just don't connect their teams back to the '90s ones in my head anymore. But of the teams remaining, they'll the ones I least want to see win it all.

I'm hoping for Stafford, a very good quarterback with years on bad lions teams....

TheHerd

Reaction score
I could take it or leave it. Why can't professionals who are paid like professionals be expected to act like professionals?
They're 20 something yearl old kids playing an emotional and physical game. I'm an old timer, but man back in the day. Very different game. Probably for the best, but so different.