Divisional Round Sunday - Rams at Buccaneers

Aven8

Reaction score
That penalty on Brady is ridiculous. The Ref needs to take a backseat here. Two unsportsmanlike calls on horrible plays.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
One more TD by LA and it’s over. I will take SF in a LA vs SF NFCCG. Defense and running game will drive the Rams.

Tampa was running on them and had to start passing. Agree SF would run on them to limit JG passing

Blackspider214

Reaction score
One more TD by LA and it’s over. I will take SF in a LA vs SF NFCCG. Defense and running game will drive the Rams.

Yep. That missed FG is huge not just because the missed points, but now the Rams get great field position. And the Rams get the ball to start the 2nd half. Time will slip away fast from Tampa if they can't hold LA here.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Rams DL winning at the pony of attack. Bucs OL is getting drove.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If the Rams put up another TD here the Bucs could be all but done. You can never count Brady out but he’s not playing very well.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
And we haven't to keep Dak around? The Rams are so much smarter in their front office its staggering the Jones don't seem to notice.
I don't know what you're talking about. The Rams don't have a draft pick in the first four rounds next year, and they don't have a 1st or 3rd the year after. That's what he's talking about. They may be right to value draft picks differently than other teams and/or to go all in this year, but it's certainly true that they mortgaged the future in a way that other teams haven't.