Divisional Round Sunday - Rams at Buccaneers

Silverz1972

Reaction score
I said at the end of the regular season that the rams were going to be the team to beat in the playoffs this year. Didn’t care about current record. That was when they were in 5th place. Lot of people laughed.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Bucs desperately need a stop here. Rams pick up a 1st down, they can bleed more clock, get points and get the ball to start the 3rd qtr.

I envy everything about the Rams. Their front office went all in. They are proactive in identifying what they need and who needs to go. McVay is a great coach for QBs and offenses. He can scheme his team to wins. Stafford and Goff are not great QBs yet he is getting close to leading both to a Super Bowl.

khiladi

Reaction score
I’m rooting for Stafford, not necessarily the Rams, or the Bills…. AD also deserves one as far as being a defensive player is concerned. OBJ is getting in a groove with Stafford at the right time.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I’m rooting for Stafford, not necessarily the Rams, or the Bills…. AD also deserves one as far as being a defensive player is concerned. OBJ is getting in a groove with Stafford at the right time.

Funny how OBJ is no longer a problem when he gets out of toxic teams like NYG and Cleveland. Almost like he was a product of those environments....

GoldenR

Reaction score
Again, look at who the Rams pick up the last couple years to compete, Stafford, Ramsey, Sony, OBJ, Von, and about 4 other good players...... We pick up a couple Falcons players who contributed to a next to last place D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are the Rams trying to buy one and no draft picks? I guess, but look who us and Jerry are watching??!! It really is PATHETIC for us fans and the comedy that spews outta Jerry and Stephen mouth.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
3 guys on 1 there and they couldn’t get the screen blocked right. Wow.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Again, look at who the Rams pick up the last couple years to compete, Stafford, Ramsey, Sony, OBJ, Von, and about 4 other good players...... We pick up a couple Falcons players who contributed to a next to last place D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are the Rams trying to buy one and no draft picks? I guess, but look who us and Jerry are watching??!! It really is PATHETIC for us fans and the comedy that spews outta Jerry and Stephen mouth.

The Rams don't have a first-round pick until 2024.

If they win the Super Bowl that probably won't matter, but anything less is a complete failure. They went all-in for this season.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Rams have to go for the throat now. The longer they lay off the gas, the more it makes it probable the GOAT has his moment

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Funny how OBJ is no longer a problem when he gets out of toxic teams like NYG and Cleveland. Almost like he was a product of those environments....
I think his attitude is different now that he's on his third team.