Divisional Round Sunday - Rams at Buccaneers

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Exactly. Stafford has the nerves, and Brady has the history.

Missing free points at the end of the half was huge. The first drive for the Rams is crucial.

Stafford led the league in INT’s including four pick-sixes, so he’s good for an implosion. However Brady is going to have to find his groove because he didn’t play well at all in the first half.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I hate to count the Goat out but it’s not looking good. I think Rams are going to SB.

McVea looks to have thrown together a team to roll in the playoffs.

If the Rams do hold on they still have to get past a very hot and physical San Francisco team. You can’t count the 49ers out.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Stafford led the league in INT’s including four pick-sixes, so he’s good for an implosion. However Brady is going to find his groove because he didn’t play well at all in the first half.
Rams just have to keep doubling Gronk. That's what Brady will rely on. Take that away, and they have a shot.

Bigdog

Reaction score
This won’t be a repeat of two weeks ago against the Niners for one very simple reason:

Bucs O-Line is banged up and are getting absolutely dominated up from by LA’s D-Line. That’s not going to suddenly change unless new O-Linemen walk through that door, which ain’t happenin’.

Rams smell blood. They are winning this game.
You mean Foot steps Falco is not coming through the door, lol.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I hate to count the Goat out but it’s not looking good. I think Rams are going to SB.

McVea looks to have thrown together a team to roll in the playoffs.

I hope for their sake that they get back to the super bowl.

The Rams have no capital for the future at the moment, and the bottom is going to fall out very soon.

They went all in, and I appreciate that they did. Hope they and their fans are rewarded for their efforts.

GoldenR

Reaction score
I hope for their sake that they get back to the super bowl.

The Rams have no capital for the future at the moment, and the bottom is going to fall out very soon.

They went all in, and I appreciate that they did. Hope they and their fans are rewarded for their efforts.
When do we get rewarded for our efforts? Jerry says were set and his players are on the field, no changes.

rags

Reaction score
If the GOAT somehow wins this, Shannon Sharpe better not come to work tomorrow. Skip will be insufferable

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Rams can’t sit on a 17 point lead with Brady on the other side. They have to stay aggressive.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Stafford is dicing these guys up. He’s got all day back there. Rams O-Line has been dominant as well. If you give him time, he will carve you up.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Stafford is dicing these guys up. He’s got all day back there. Rams O-Line has been dominant as well. If you give him time, he will carve you up.
Just in time for a bad decision and a punt!

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Maybe it just me but I am enjoying this Brady butt whipping. He is the GOAT no doubt but he gets away with lots of crap that hurts the NFL.