Divorce Action

lukin2006

Reaction score
The dude she's shacked up with doesn't like football. So I immediately know he is a loser. What real man doesn't like football. lol

Xelda

Reaction score
The dude she's shacked up with doesn't like football. So I immediately know he is a loser. What real man doesn't like football. lol
It's unnatural to not like football since that's what the Dallas Cowboys play most of the time. They didn't play last Sunday so I'm expecting a great show this coming weekend.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Part of the reason I dont believe in marriage. Hopefully your lawyer makes it so you dont have to pay adult support!

waldoputty

Reaction score
My lawyer is starting a divorce action against my wife.

Of all the lawyers my wife hired, she hired a lawyer (female) who is divorced and paying support. She is a man hater. Thankfully my lawyer doesn't care. She does a lot of legal aid work. This is a dark day when I have to sue my wife...

This lawyer of hers speaks through her secretary.
as u r probably aware, divorce law vary widely depending on your location.
u may have to figure out what is your premarital possessions.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Going to spend Christmas with my dad. Have a few glasses of wine, watch Monday Night Football. It should be a good night, into Christmas Day. We are cooking a turkey. Wish us luck...:lmao::lmao::lmao:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I have a bunch of nasty stories.

One work collegue, who was blindly in love with his wife of 20 years, got hammered in his divource.

She quit her job and never worked a day, even after their kid was in school.
He did much if the cooking and paid fir house cleaning
Shed come home at 3am and say shed been out with girlfriends. He was tough otherwise but a sap with her.
Finally, in one fit of rage, she told him she had slept with over 30 men during their marriage and was still going to take everything.

She did get about 70% plus 3 years of alimony

Nasty stuff

What a nasty piece of work she sounds like! Glad I've never dated in my life.

Master22

Reaction score
My brothers divorce was rough. His ex admitted sleeping with others while he was working and was even found to not take care of their daughter (toddler) very well because she was high and slept in late a lot, none of that mattered at all. In fact, the one night that they slept together (first time since she was pregnant) it was considered an act of forgiveness on his end. He had to pay for her house "alimony" and child support even though she couldn't hold a job on her own faults. It unfortunately took my niece to come under physical harm and many occurrences of drug related incidents for him to pull her out of that house and get custody. I remember one of the first things his lawyer told him regarding the situation. Being a man in divorce is like playing chess where all you have is pawns against their full board, and every move you make must be defensive or you will lose. It never mattered how outlandish her actions were, it only mattered what his response to it was. I will say however this was in NY, a sh** state to live in. I do not miss it one bit.

Divorce is changing though for one reason and one reason only, women are beginning to be effected by the financial BS that follows it. It's like DV, no one gives a damn as long as its a man that is being abused. It takes a woman to come in and say "hold on a second, were trying to have a family here and we can't because he has to send his paycheck to someone who is abusing the system". Or the high powered women with deeper pockets than their husbands that are beginning to pay after the divorces and the resulting complaints with how unfair it is that they have to pay for some lazy man in their past life.

I have seen it pretty heavily against men from the beginning of my eyes awakening to reality. But as DaBoyz jokingly edited post above, she isn't entirely wrong either.... The times that are changing is beginning to reward the lazy no matter the gender.