DL outing the habitual haters

Portnoy1

Reaction score
I used to not be mad about DLAW not getting sacks, but after hearing Shannon Sharpe........... I don't know now. People say he is the reason Quinn is getting all those sacks. However, when sorry Ty Crawford was on the other side last season he got 10.5. Like Shannon Sharpe said "Tank, I don't want to hear about coverages, double teams, chips. Put your hand in the ground and go get the guy with the ball."

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
If that's an actual quote I'm embarrassed for him.

I was "here" before Lawrence was even born. Perhaps he should look in the mirror and ask himself if holding off on surgery until he got paid was in the best interest of the Dallas Cowboys, or self-serving at the expense of his teammates?

Shut up, Tank.
Ouch, but correct...

zerofill

Reaction score
Demarcus Lawrence quote. “So all I say is everybody on this team, everybody in this fan base needs to look themselves in the mirror and ask themselves: are they really here for the Cowboys or are they really here to just place blame on everyone?”

He shouldn't even be able to look at himself in the mirror.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Tank What a Kitty Kat . Meow Tank you pansy ----- piece of spit . Tank more like Moped lately

What this Game has evolved into Anybody see Deacon Jones say some Bunny Rabbit, snowflake crap like this

He's not even a moped.
He's that cheap bike with the chain that always pops off... lol

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
you low IQ losers if you would cheer more they will play better, and quit blaming everybody but Dak. you low IQ losers.

cheer harder, they play harder when you cheer.

hotz boys, hotz boys,
what you gonna do if we don't cheer for you,
hotz boys, hotz boys

Last edited:

Qcard

Reaction score
All I see from my tv is a lousy performance by the defense. Against backups and practice squad players. Also saw lousy performance from the offense. Don't see the need to quantify how poorly they played or place blame on any particular individual. My original premise was tank is crying like a baby calling out the fans. Many said he was holding the team hostage by not getting surgery until he got his deal. Were they wrong? There were no tapes to view yet they were right.
Fans call it holding the team hostage..

DLaw calls it getting compensated for the injuries he sustained while leaving it all out on the field...

All about perspective. Either way bro we are celebrating Sunday 6pm. Because either Garrett era is over or we back into playoffs to evaluate Dak some more...

DenCWBY

Reaction score
The funny thing is a real true 100% die hard fans will see things as they are. They dont wear rose colored glasses and try and throw stats out there to cover up problems. They arent afraid to criticize the team and have every right to when they see the problems.
Its false fans that act like this team deserves unconditional love!!!!!!!!
:hammer::hammer::hammer:

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Demarcus Lawrence quote. “So all I say is everybody on this team, everybody in this fan base needs to look themselves in the mirror and ask themselves: are they really here for the Cowboys or are they really here to just place blame on everyone?”

There are many “fans” on this board who’s sole purpose when they wake up is the later, win lose or draw.

Fans have a right to be fed up after years of mediocrity. In fact, not to do be upset, would seem like caring less than being upset. Add to that, that many here have been fans of the Cowboys before Lawrence had any feelings one way or the other for the team.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Fans have a right to be fed up after years of mediocrity. In fact, not to do be upset, would seem like caring less than being upset. Add to that, that many here have been fans of the Cowboys before Lawrence had any feelings one way or the other for the team.
some of us were fans before wall-eyed was even a thought in his dad's sacks.

cern

Reaction score
Fans call it holding the team hostage..

DLaw calls it getting compensated for the injuries he sustained while leaving it all out on the field...

All about perspective. Either way bro we are celebrating Sunday 6pm. Because either Garrett era is over or we back into playoffs to evaluate Dak some more...
As a negotiation ploy it was brilliant. But my point is common sense trumps overthinking. As for Sunday, eagles play first so we'll know whether or not the skins game will have meaning. Eagles game was meaningful and we sucked. Hope Sunday isn't a repeat.

CPanther95

Reaction score
you low IQ losers if you would cheer more they will play better, and quit blaming everybody but Dak. you low IQ losers.

cheer harder, they play harder when you cheer.

hotz boys, hotz boys,
what you gonna do if we don't cheer for you,
hotz boys, hotz boys

Jerry just needs to pick a Styx song to play at home games. Renegade is taken, but there's a few other good ones, like: Fooling Yourself... Nothing Ever Goes as Planned... Haven't We Been Here Before....The Grand Illusion.

CPanther95

Reaction score
Its cheating players of the long term contract that they've earned. Hopefully the players union gets it nixed in the next CBA!

Until underperforming players start returning money , I wouldnt call it cheating. It's the system both sides agreed to.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
So, what law is saying is WE the fans are accountable to the ******, half assed, lacking guts,heart and emotion from all if these bums? Well, glory be who'd a thunk it!