DL outing the habitual haters

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Demarcus Lawrence quote. “So all I say is everybody on this team, everybody in this fan base needs to look themselves in the mirror and ask themselves: are they really here for the Cowboys or are they really here to just place blame on everyone?”

Meet Mr. Accountability.

4mil per sack this year.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
If that's an actual quote I'm embarrassed for him.

I was "here" before Lawrence was even born. Perhaps he should look in the mirror and ask himself if holding off on surgery until he got paid was in the best interest of the Dallas Cowboys, or self-serving at the expense of his teammates?

Shut up, Tank.

iu

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
you low IQ losers if you would cheer more they will play better, and quit blaming everybody but Dak. you low IQ losers.

cheer harder, they play harder when you cheer.

hotz boys, hotz boys,
what you gonna do if we don't cheer for you,
hotz boys, hotz boys
And Tinkerbell will come back too!

kskboys

Reaction score
Looks like we're about the same age. Your post is spot on. I truly believe he wants to win more than anything but like you said, has no earthly clue how to get there.

I've never been more disgusted with the Cowboys as I was after the Eagles game. Totally unacceptable.
Jerry wants to be GM more than he wants to win.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Funny, I didnt see any fans out on the field losing to the Eagle's practice squad.
No wonder they getting their arse kicked up n down the field...worried about the wrong thing.
Dallas is a winners town, DLaw needs to learn that. Let's go Mavs!!!

ShortRound

Reaction score
Maybe Jerry is having an epiphany as we speak and will once and for all back away and let real football people run the show. We can only hope.

He knows he’s not getting it done. You would assume he knows this. A logical person should come to this conclusion.

nobody

Reaction score
Maybe Jerry is having an epiphany as we speak and will once and for all back away and let real football people run the show. We can only hope.

I think you're overlooking just how important being known as a football genius is to Jerry. His ego can allow nothing else. Still, I guess we can hope by some miracle he changes. We'll root for the Cowboys to win regardless, even if we think they'll get destroyed.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I think you're overlooking just how important being known as a football genius is to Jerry. His ego can allow nothing else. Still, I guess we can hope by some miracle he changes. We'll root for the Cowboys to win regardless, even if we think they'll get destroyed.
I think he’s close to doing it. We’ll know a lot with this next HC hire.