Dlaw 4-6 month recovery time

ItzKelz

Reaction score
We would much rather see Tank in camp getting ready for the season. However, a positive from this is Taco becoming Supreme.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
LOL.

I got to be honest............ I like Lawrence and wanted him back but it rubs me the wrong way that he used his shoulder as leverage and now has possibly put part of the 2019 season in jeopardy because of it.

I am sure other will disagree with me but it just doesn't sit well with me. Hopefully it's a 4 month thing and he's back for some or most of August camp.
I blame the team more than him. The team should have been stalking him and his agent the day after the season ended to get this deal done knowing he had a shoulder issue that needed surgery.

cern

Reaction score
I blame the team more than him. The team should have been stalking him and his agent the day after the season ended to get this deal done knowing he had a shoulder issue that needed surgery.
they've been trying since the year before. it's all in the timing. deals get done when they absolutely have to get done.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
they've been trying since the year before. it's all in the timing. deals get done when they absolutely have to get done.
Nah i felt last year they didn't even try to negotiate a deal they wanted to see if he could back up his contract year on a tag.

GMO415

Reaction score
FO knew this BS when they signed him. It is what it is.

Proof

Reaction score
LOL.

I got to be honest............ I like Lawrence and wanted him back but it rubs me the wrong way that he used his shoulder as leverage and now has possibly put part of the 2019 season in jeopardy because of it.

I am sure other will disagree with me but it just doesn't sit well with me. Hopefully it's a 4 month thing and he's back for some or most of August camp.

Was definitely a crummy leveraging tactic but it could have been avoided if they’d given him what he was looking for earlier.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Come regular season, we will hear the team is hopeful Lawrence will be good to go for week 2, then we'll hear it's a little later for "precautionary" reasons. Then it will shift to hopefully by late October but definitely by Thanksgiving.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I think he starts TC on PUP. And we will get the "day to day" from you know who.
He can still start the season, but like all the other starter who won't play in PS games, they all start rusty. So it doesn't matter actually. :laugh:
No it does not really.

At this point becuz of the team investment in the situation and length of the contract.

the main thing is the surgery works and lasts.

So rushing him back too soon is not going to happen and we need to prepare for playing most of the year without him.

So we need to look to the draft and FA for more help on the DL and go forward.

Welcome to adversity..

our permanent teammate.

:banghead: