Dlaw 4-6 month recovery time

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
AWoods and Taco both just had the surgery and they are doing great

Good, I've had both rotator cuff surgery on RT and the entire rebuild on the left it's definitely harder than just rotator cuff. Not saying they cannot come back or anything just that it does take time just to heal.

Verdict

Reaction score
NFLN just now said 3 month at least. Most I seen was 4 to 6 weeks after surgery, then 4 to 6 weeks for it to gain strength. I do not see it being 6 months. But then again, recovery time for this team does seem to always be longer.
Since it’s a labia tear they seem to take a lot longer.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Doesn’t matter and that garbage coach doesn’t get to use this as an excuse

pacboyX

Reaction score
No they didn't. They had the contractual option of franchising him again. He could have signed it and played another year, and he would have been well compensated within the rules of the nfl.

He put a gun to the teams head. If you don't pay me how I want, I will hurt the team. Look at bell and brown, they screwed the steelers over, and stuck it in the face of every other player on that team. These guys don't have to play in the nfl if they feel they are getting mistreated.

So every player is Bell and Brown? Teams use players up and throw them to the side if they can. Could have signed it is a key term, he had his options and at 27 he felt it was time given how long players careers last. You just said they dont have to play in the nfl if they feel mistreated..and your coming at him for not signing the contract.

What do you want him to do? lol

dsturgeon

Reaction score
So every player is Bell and Brown? Teams use players up and throw them to the side if they can. Could have signed it is a key term, he had his options and at 27 he felt it was time given how long players careers last. You just said they dont have to play in the nfl if they feel mistreated..and your coming at him for not signing the contract.

What do you want him to do? lol

I wanted him to not use an injury as leverage, and to have his body conditioned to be ready for the first mandatory practice.

What if he is not healthy enough to go full at training camp, and not in prime condition until game 3? Or what if there was something unforeseen with the injury.

That is what I meant by hurting the team. It is within the structure for the cowboys to have franchised him again.

I think players have an obligation to have themselves in proper condition, especially the leaders and top paid guys. That is what is within their control.

pacboyX

Reaction score
I wanted him to not use an injury as leverage, and to have his body conditioned to be ready for the first mandatory practice.

What if he is not healthy enough to go full at training camp, and not in prime condition until game 3? Or what if there was something unforeseen with the injury.

That is what I meant by hurting the team. It is within the structure for the cowboys to have franchised him again.

I think players have an obligation to have themselves in proper condition, especially the leaders and top paid guys. That is what is within their control.

You didn't hear what D law said? He said he will be ready come training camp/first game..that pain didn't compare to his back pain so he will play. He is dedicated to the team contrary to what your trying to portray.