Dlaw aiming to be sack leader for 22'

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The whole team is like this

All talk. When the niners came into their house and punched them in the mouth they cried like babies

And at the end of the day, this is the big problem with the players on this team. They actually talk like they accomplished something.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lawrence better watch out. Cooper said he was the best WR in the league before last season and now he's in Cleveland. And they got nothing for him so it was like punishment. It was as if Booger said "see what Cleveland will give us for him". Not let's see what we can get.

Not some place like Miami or San Diego with warm weather and beaches and beach babes. They picked Cleveland where the women are so homely The Walking Dead won't eat them

ItzKelz

Reaction score
I'm aiming to marry Halle Berry........
giphy.gif

And that's not gonna happen either......

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Ever notice the players that yap the most during offseason are the same one's who've declined the most?!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I have never disliked a player as much as I do this big mouth!

Rayman70

Reaction score
Luv ya DLaw, but be quiet. Keep working. This guy says this every offseason. Just prove it man. Tired of the talkin. Micah is stayin fairly quiet isnt he? He lets his play speak for itself. Thats what Alpha dogs do.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Personally I don't care what he say, not offended by it or upset by it, but yes he needs to show it on the field. He does a lot on defense comes up with a lot of tackles for losses but is not getting sacks.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Lawrence better watch out. Cooper said he was the best WR in the league before last season and now he's in Cleveland. And they got nothing for him so it was like punishment. It was as if Booger said "see what Cleveland will give us for him". Not let's see what we can get.

Not some place like Miami or San Diego with warm weather and beaches and beach babes. They picked Cleveland where the women are so homely The Walking Dead won't eat them

Agreed, but how is Cleveland punishment? Mayfield is no longer the QB there. If Watson plays that team is going to be ridiculous. Add Cooper and Watson to the passing game to go along with that incredible run game?