Dlaw aiming to be sack leader for 22'

Jarntt

Reaction score
Jesus, what a group of Negative Nancy's on here. What is he supposed to say? He was asked his goals and he gave them. What the heck? He damn sure better have high goals or I'd be PO'd. Good for him. Half the people on here wanted him cut and don't seem to understand there is more to playing DE than getting sacks anyway. Plus he took less $ now. I for one am excited to see what a healthy Tank can bring with Micah opposite him and no, I don't think he is going to get more sacks than Parsons...

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Would be nice if he can hit 10 sacks, along with Parson also beasting off the edge.....

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Agreed, but how is Cleveland punishment? Mayfield is no longer the QB there. If Watson plays that team is going to be ridiculous. Add Cooper and Watson to the passing game to go along with that incredible run game?
Roy, spent much time in Cleveland? I spent 4 days there one time and that was 5 too many.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Daillest88

Reaction score
Being optimistic.. first offseason in awhile he hasn’t had offseason surgery.. parsons will still lead all in sacks tho lol

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
6.5 sacks- over/under?

I’ll take the under all day.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score