DLaw laying down DLaw

Paintrain4978

Reaction score
Feel bad for the kid but in all honesty Dlaw is the last Cowboy I’d try to get an autograph from if I was a giants fan lol. It be cool if the Cowboys PR team and/or Lawrence sent him a signed #90 jersey.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Since something was merged here..let's reset so everyone has DLaw's Twitter response and isn't just overreacting to a video.

Bad parenting.............

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
uTppWHz.png
Ping....

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I fully believe these parents had something up their sleeve. They sent their kid out there in their Giants jersey wanting to get an autograph from a Dallas player. Then on camera, they were going to have the kid tear it up and show how "edgy" they are. And they'd get their 15 minutes of fame of how this little kid showed up a Dallas player. And we know the media and public would eat it up because he's a kid and it's the Cowboys at the butt of the joke. But it backfired because DLaw doesn't care and now they resort to whining and crying about it. Boo hoo.

No wonder people whine and cry about everything these days. These parents instill in their kids they are owed everything and everyone should bow down to them. It's dangerous to raise your kids thinking the world caters to you. These athletes owe you nothing at all. Plus, it was all in good fun in trash talking from DLaw. He didn't disrespect this kid or cuss him out.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Grown MEN don't do that to a kid. Plain and simple. What point was made by Lawrence. That if a child doesn't root for me I will disregard that childs' feelings? I am left wondering exactly who the child is here.

Boo hoo. This kid will learn the world doesn't bow down to him or owe him anything. Good for Dlaw. Go back to NY and get autographs from your crappy Giants team.

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
Boo hoo. This kid will learn the world doesn't bow down to him or owe him anything. Good for Dlaw. Go back to NY and get autographs from your crappy Giants team.
You sir have failed as a man. Don't let your football fanaticism get in the way of your humanity. Its kid man. Yeah...DLaw was giving the kid a life lesson. gimme a break. Its a GAME

jwitten82

Reaction score
These younger fans don’t understand it, but at one time the Cowboys and their fans was the class of the NFL. That no longer applies.
Lol when? Cowboys always have trouble players...nobody thinks of our organization as class and I dont give a damn, they can call us the Cocaine Cowboys, we ruthless