DLaw looking for 6 years, $140 mil with $85 garuanteed

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
he has a right to be greedy..fine, but not to be a moron. The team isn't bound to him in any way. The sooner he realizes this,the better. Its all about job security in the NFL...and so if I am him, I'm firing the idiot agent and getting the surgery done now. Otherwise, no team will want him. He is killing his own career by putting it off. He seems clueless.
I wouldn't say he's clueless, I would say some fans are clueless in not seeing the roadsigns for what they are ,when he "inks" the deal he's after, he's hitting that first downhill sloping exit ramp & coasting on into fat rat city with that NFL thing in the rearview

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
It’s obvious he doesn’t want to play in Dallas anymore....

If the Cowboys give him what he wants he'll be happy to play in Dallas. If someone else does he'll be happy to play there.

It's about the money, not the team.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
If the Cowboys give him what he wants he'll be happy to play in Dallas. If someone else does he'll be happy to play there.

It's about the money, not the team.

Perhaps but somebody keeps moving the goal posts with every offer and counter offer...

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
At some point, that goal post will be some other team's problem.

Yeah, I am just about done with Tank. When we offer him $20 million a season with $70 guaranteed and he says, "nope, I need more".

That's when I just get up from the negotiation table and walk out. He can play on the tag or sit home for all I care, I aint paying him Mack $

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Yeah, I am just about done with Tank. When we offer him $20 million a season with $70 guaranteed and he says, "nope, I need more".

That's when I just get up from the negotiation table and walk out. He can play on the tag or sit home for all I care, I aint paying him Mack $

Same. The Raiders I could see, the Colts can do it, and we shouldn't.