DMN Blog: Crayton wants to know why so many people are picking Packers... more

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Doomsday;2271533 said:
If there was any thought of us having a let down after the Monday Night game, I think we can thank the so called "experts" for not picking the Boys. I have a feeling Crayton isnt the only one who noticed who they are picking and expect the boys to send the Packers another message.

Yup, poor GB and Aaron Rodgers. The sceptics really are doing them in this week. Dallas is gonna blow them out for this disrespect. Put money on Dallas to cover the spread, I am.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I bet Crayton loves Sportscenter ;)

Dude just needs to worry about the game at hand.

rexrobinson

Reaction score
Why is historical data seriously considered when trying to predict how a team is going to perform when the previous data was accumulated by groups of different players and different coaches during different era's? How is it relevant to the current team?

Roger, Emmit or Troy don't play on this team so why is their successes or failures in any way a statistical factor on how the 2008 Cowboys match up with anyone? Why do people put serious stock into this all time records at stadiums?

sbark

Reaction score
cowboys2233;2271301 said:
His indecision caused hesitation, just as bad.

and his "blazeing speed" couldnt make it back up?:rolleyes:

I suppose his instinct was to turn back into coverage.....vrs proceeds down a wide open sideline?:cool:

Reaction score
dadymat;2271458 said:
amen brother.............every week everyone is freaking out that we should be afraid of a team.............if we are the best (and we are) then we shouldnt worry about losing......I think alot of people are still in denial that we finally have a great team again that they are afraid to believe for fear of getting let down.......FACT---we will lose some games this year ...so what..... as long as it isnt in playoffs..........

I personally fear no team right now...i think we are much better than any team in the league..........yes we have some problems here and there and yes if injury hits we could be in trouble.........but this goes for EVERY team in NFL...........

I believe that we go to Green Bay and hammer them ..............then we can go ahead and listen to everyone fear the Skins next week..............:cool:

Majority of Cowboy fans are soft and scared. If the Commanders were as good as Dallas they wouldn't care who was talking trash on the team as long as they kept winning.

MWILL

Fear the Afro
Reaction score
I think Crayton has abilities to worry about two things at once.

Hell, I thought it was strange that EVERYONE is picking GB.

Crayton keep doing what cha doing. Don't become a cliche (sp) robot. :D

MWILL

Fear the Afro
Reaction score
I LOVE ME SOME ME!;2271819 said:
Majority of Cowboy fans are soft and scared. If the Commanders were as good as Dallas they wouldn't care who was talking trash on the team as long as they kept winning.

Hey, you can take me off the WUSS list. :D

Dallas will WHOOP GB!

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Apefist;2271344 said:
Crayton should mind his history, then. The Super Bowl teams of the 70s and 90s never won at Lambeau, so this version of the Cowboys needs to walk before squawking.
The Super Bowl teams of the 90s never played in Lambeau.

Regardless, what happened in Lambeau in the past is irrelevant.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
sbark;2271811 said:
and his "blazeing speed" couldnt make it back up?:rolleyes:

I suppose his instinct was to turn back into coverage.....vrs proceeds down a wide open sideline?:cool:

starfrombirth;2271955 said:
Yes he did!

This has been explained repeatedly by the players involved. It's not a matter of opinion, and I'm not going to cut-n-paste the evidence again.

I'll content myself with pointing out that some people choose to believe that he quit on the route b/c they don't understand the play that was called and they either don't know or don't understand the explanation of what actually happened.

Spytheweb

Benched
Reaction score
All i know is the Eagles covered the spread and the Cowbillies didn't.

Look for the Packers to cover Sunday night.

2364404608_d178eba3b0.jpg

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Spytheweb;2272054 said:

So all you know is something that's not interesting or relevant? Awesome. Thanks for sharing.

BTW, what happened to the other rings in your sig pic? Shouldn't there be 5 of those?

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Spytheweb;2272054 said:

Nice to know you've shared your wealth of football knowledge with us.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Spytheweb;2272054 said:

Gosh, you're early!

It's still a good month before our two teams meet, but you're already here!

Must have been that win over Philly that's got you here. Nervous, huh? Yeah, I know.

...um? Could you do us a favor and get that blue, bighead, steaming pile of **** off our quarterback? Thankie. Much obliged. :)

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Spytheweb;2272054 said:

You're right, that is literally all you know.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TheCount;2272193 said:
You're right, that is literally all you know.
Personally, I think you're giving him way too much credit.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
DallasEast;2272117 said:
Gosh, you're early!

It's still a good month before our two teams meet, but you're already here!

Must have been that win over Philly that's got you here. Nervous, huh? Yeah, I know.

That is a good post. Never thought of that.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Apefist;2271344 said:
Crayton should mind his history, then. The Super Bowl teams of the 70s and 90s never won at Lambeau, so this version of the Cowboys needs to walk before squawking.

Did the 90s SB teams even play at Lambeau? I don't think so. The did in 1997 but they were only a shell of their former selves then.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2272224 said:
Did the 90s SB teams even play at Lambeau? I don't think so. The did in 1997 but they were only a shell of their former selves then.

We played in Lambeau when Deion was on team. Deion INT's Favre... the game was close... then it was over before we knew it... 40 something to 10 or in the teens?

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
YoMick;2272228 said:
We played in Lambeau when Deion was on team. Deion INT's Favre... the game was close... then it was over before we knew it... 40 something to 10 or in the teens?

that was the 1997 game

45-17

We cut it to 24-17 late in the third but then Favour drove for three late TDs.