DMN Blog: Osi "Cowboys absolutely not better than us"

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
Is that much different than Crayton running his mouth after the Pats game?

No true competitor wants to admit someone is better than him, but just shut up after you lose and wait until the next opportunity you have to play them.

Talk is cheap.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
TheCount;1760485 said:
The guy is an idiot. I'm sure he and Jacobs are going to go home and play the game over on Madden until they win.

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Osi UrineManure needs to shut up already. If it wasn't for Cowboys mistakes, we would've crushed them even worse. We've won 3 in a row against those losers. Romo has never lost a game he started against the Giants and he is 4-0 against QBs named Manning.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1760475 said:
Bet when you saw the headline, you thought this was another illogical post by Calvin "Lucky" Watkins.

Nope. It's actually borrowing from Giants DE Osi Umenyiora's illogical quote in the New York Daily News.
"They're absolutely not a better team than us," said defensive end Osi Umenyiora. "They may have played better today in the second half, but I'd never say they were a better team."​
Um, Osi, the Cowboys beat you guys by double digits. Twice. At home and on the road. What more evidence do you need?

Posted by Tim MacMahon http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sharedcontent/dws/img/standing/icons/email.gif at 4:30 AM (E-mail this entry) Permalink | Comments (22)

Scoreboard, Osi... scoreboard...

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
TheCount;1760485 said:
The guy is an idiot. I'm sure he and Jacobs are going to go home and play the game over on Madden until they win.

Maybe they can hold Romo to like 104 yards passing, and Brandon Jacobs can run for 137 against the Boys....

Naw, even Madden couldn't be THAT unrealistic...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
TheCount;1760485 said:

Okay. That was a little funny.

ddh33

Reaction score
Giving him the benefot of the doubt, I wouldn't expect anyone to say that another team was completely better. You just don't do that...

What I never understand about the Giants is why they hve to say anything. Just shut up. You got beat...again.

For that matter, some of the guys here can be quiet too. But at least they won...

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
In the words of the Radio personalities on WFAN in NY:

They think they are better than what they are ALL THE TIME

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1760475 said:
Nope. It's actually borrowing from Giants DE Osi Umenyiora's illogical quote in the New York Daily News.
"They're absolutely not a better team than us," said defensive end Osi Umenyiora. "They may have played better today in the second half, but I'd never say they were a better team."​
in all fairness osi is pretty respectful and this wasn't trash talking. i mean do you want Romo to say NE is a better team than us or that "some guys gave them too much respect" (or whatever he said which was correct).

even if osi knows we'll beat them 3rd time in playoffs he can't say that.

VACowboy

Reaction score
chinch;1761105 said:
in all fairness osi is pretty respectful and this wasn't trash talking. i mean do you want Romo to say NE is a better team than us or that "some guys gave them too much respect" (or whatever he said which was correct).

even if osi knows we'll beat them 3rd time in playoffs he can't say that.

That quote seems extremely respectful. No smack there at all.

And I don't want Romo to say anything.

dallasfan

Reaction score
As a competitor you never admit to a team being better. I can't blame him for this statement.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Eddie;1760500 said:
This is the same logic we used to justify our loss to the Patriots.

NO not even close. Cryaton didnt say we were still better after a second loss. What he did say was that he hoped for a rematch. World of difference.

As far as Osi goes......HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU HAVE TO GET *****ED SLAPPED BEFORE YOU SHUT THE F UP.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
we might get them again...maybe if we beat them a 3rd time he'll come around to reality

David