DMN Blog: Romo fined $5k... denies partying w/Britney/Henry thinks he'll play

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
theogt;1735305 said:
I would believe Romo if he was denying it. He's not.

he said "we were not partying, that's for sure" - again, you're just wanting to bust on romo and i have no idea why. starting not to care cause you're coming across as the latest agenda boywonder.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Is there any doubt that we are being targeted by refs? AND post game fines?

Wow.... we must be getting good.

We are now, once again a threat to the NFL. There is a movement going on to make things harder for us. Refereeing has almost cost us games... I am concerned that it will in the future.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Tony basically denied it by saying what he did. If some here don't want to believe him, who the he## cares?

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
YoMick;1736347 said:
Is there any doubt that we are being targeted by refs? AND post game fines?

Wow.... we must be getting good.

We are now, once again a threat to the NFL. There is a movement going on to make things harder for us. Refereeing has almost cost us games... I am concerned that it will in the future.

i can't tell you if *we're* being targeted by *only* looking at the cowboys.

can you breakdowns fines handed to all teams so we can compare?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
iceberg;1736277 said:
he said "we were not partying, that's for sure" - again, you're just wanting to bust on romo and i have no idea why. starting not to care cause you're coming across as the latest agenda boywonder.
Oh, goodness. Take a midol and get over it. It was a friggin' joke. Then the homers come out and start actually making an argument of it. Idiots. That's precisely the ******* reaction I was hoping people here would be too smart to resort to. Apparently not.

Why should anyone actually give a **** if he did get a lap dance?

superpunk

Reaction score
Danny White;1736224 said:
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Britney dancing on Romo's lap at 31 Flavors last night.

I guess it's pretty serious.

You, Me, and Baskin Robbins, baby.

Heck, I hope he banged her. Yeah, I said it. Years from now, when he's talking to his grandkids about his youth, right after he tells them about Journey and Michael Jackson, he can sit little Tony the Third on his lap and say "You know something else, son? I banged Britney Spears. Your old grandpa was a GD hellcat back in the day."

Good times...

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
iceberg;1736374 said:
i can't tell you if *we're* being targeted by *only* looking at the cowboys.

can you breakdowns fines handed to all teams so we can compare?

Come on friend... you know what I am talking about.... there is always an extra eyeball out there for US. Dont be naive

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
superpunk;1736379 said:
You, Me, and Baskin Robbins, baby.

Heck, I hope he banged her. Yeah, I said it. Years from now, when he's talking to his grandkids about his youth, right after he tells them about Journey and Michael Jackson, he can sit little Tony the Third on his lap and say "You know something else, son? I banged Britney Spears. Your old grandpa was a GD hellcat back in the day."

Good times...

Thats right. In 10-20 years.... when looking back at her career(not personal stuff) she made a big impact on the industry. So.... I agree with ya....

"grandpa, you went out with Britney Spears... the one who had all those hits" <--- I kept it clean... that would a kid speaking :D

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
theogt;1735158 said:
I call BS on Tony.

Having someone sit on yoru lap is a little different from just being "at the same place."

theogt;1735167 said:
Check out the Off-Topic Zone.

Lap dances, buddy. Lap dances.

theogt;1735197 said:
Did I miss where he denied her sitting in his lap?

theogt;1735289 said:
Clubs like this don't allow photography inside.

theogt;1735297 said:
It's pretty easy to tell when someone is taking pictures with their phone or if they're just texting someone.

theogt;1735305 said:
I would believe Romo if he was denying it. He's not.

theogt;1736376 said:
Oh, goodness. Take a midol and get over it. It was a friggin' joke. Then the homers come out and start actually making an argument of it. Idiots. That's precisely the ******* reaction I was hoping people here would be too smart to resort to. Apparently not.

Why should anyone actually give a **** if he did get a lap dance?

from all your posts, YOU give that shyte. from your last post, you're admitting to being a troll.

can't you just put up a sigfile saying "never believe me, i'm full of shyte and just going for a reaction" and then we'll know to move on and ignore you?

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
YoMick;1736389 said:
Come on friend... you know what I am talking about.... there is always an extra eyeball out there for US. Dont be naive

don't buy into the conspiracies.

superpunk

Reaction score
YoMick;1736395 said:
Thats right. In 10-20 years.... when looking back at her career(not personal stuff) she made a big impact on the industry. So.... I agree with ya....

"grandpa, you went out with Britney Spears... the one who had all those hits" <--- I kept it clean... that would a kid speaking :D

Dude....sick.

I was just kidding - who knows what's growing up in that thing?

:D

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
iceberg;1736402 said:
from all your posts, YOU give that shyte. from your last post, you're admitting to being a troll.

can't you just put up a sigfile saying "never believe me, i'm full of shyte and just going for a reaction" and then we'll know to move on and ignore you?
Just don't be an idiot and actually argue (or care) about whether Tony Romo gets a lap dance, and I think you'll do fine.

Wimbo

Reaction score
Guys, lighten up or take it outside, please. The world does not need to witness your personal jabs.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
theogt;1736412 said:
Just don't be an idiot and actually argue (or care) about whether Tony Romo gets a lap dance, and I think you'll do fine.

don't be gods gift to the moronic and say things like:

Originally Posted by theogt
I call BS on Tony.

Having someone sit on yoru lap is a little different from just being "at the same place."

-----
and wonder by people believe you have a problem with it.

superpunk

Reaction score
Wimbo;1736424 said:
Guys, lighten up or take it outside, please. The world does not need to witness your personal jabs.
Speak for yourself.

:popcorn:

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
iceberg;1736436 said:
don't be gods gift to the moronic and say things like:

Originally Posted by theogt
I call BS on Tony.

-----
and wonder by people believe you have a problem with it.
Why on earth would anyone think I have a problem with it? I actually hope he did, just to laugh at the people who'd freak out about it. You know, those types of people that frantically deny even the possibility of it happening.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
theogt;1736449 said:
Why on earth would anyone think I have a problem with it? I actually hope he did, just to laugh at the people who'd freak out about it.

cause YOU called BS on tony. you call BS on things you agree with, do you? don't have a problem with?

check please. i'm out of the idiot cafe now.