DMN Blog: Romo fined $5k... denies partying w/Britney/Henry thinks he'll play

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
iceberg;1736457 said:
cause YOU called BS on tony. you call BS on things you agree with, do you? don't have a problem with?

check please. i'm out of the idiot cafe now.
Dude, you're chained to the booth seat from what I can tell.

I called BS on him downplaying it. What the hell does that have to do with me actually giving a damn whether it happened?

It's like if a buddy takes some ugly chick home and he denies it. I'll call BS on him, just to point and laugh. Not that it matters, but the pointing and laughing is fun.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
superpunk;1736463 said:

nah. i'm done. if all he wants to do is stir up a frakas and then go "wow, look, you believed me???" well, never again. it's times like this i wish we could tag someone's name with our own feedback (even if no one else could see it) so i can keep track of those who are hellbent on being stupid for the sake of being stupid and just move on.

shame on me for believing he had a problem with it cause he called BS on tony. how dare i?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did I miss this thread in the OT zone about him getting a lap dance?

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101081

It was reported that he got one, so why is there a discussion about whether it actually occurred?

And guys lay off the personal insults. I think both of you have taken enough free shots at one another over something so stupid.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
iceberg;1736475 said:
nah. i'm done. if all he wants to do is stir up a frakas and then go "wow, look, you believed me???" well, never again. it's times like this i wish we could tag someone's name with our own feedback (even if no one else could see it) so i can keep track of those who are hellbent on being stupid for the sake of being stupid and just move on.

shame on me for believing he had a problem with it cause he called BS on tony. how dare i?
Where's one of those "internets is serious business" pics when you need it?

cowboys19

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1736479 said:
Did I miss this thread in the OT zone about him getting a lap dance?

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101081

It was reported that he got one, so why is there a discussion about whether it actually occurred?

And guys lay off the personal insults. I think both of you have taken enough free shots at one another over something so stupid.

I think the question is do you believe Secrest or Romo?

superpunk

Reaction score
iceberg;1736475 said:

Technically, I would say you're not done.

I mean, you can't just say "I'm done" and then reply to someone else like the other person can't hear you, and jab them to everyone else like you did above.

Judge_Mills_Lane.jpg
Let's get it on.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
superpunk;1736483 said:
Technically, I would say you're not done.

I mean, you can't just say "I'm done" and then reply to someone else like the other person can't hear you, and jab them to everyone else like you did above.

Judge_Mills_Lane.jpg
Let's get it on.

sure i can. i just won't discuss the other topic any longer. : ) if they want to drag it along that's up to them but i'm done.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
iceberg;1736491 said:
sure i can. i just won't discuss the other topic any longer. : ) if they want to drag it along that's up to them but i'm done.
Says the guy who responded to a day old conversation.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboys19;1736482 said:
I think the question is do you believe Secrest or Romo?
The question for me is how much do I care? Not much to tell you the truth.

When you're out partying, anything can happen. Whether or not Britney did it, I'm sure she's not the first, nor will she be the last to give him one. I don't hold Romo so high to think that it couldn't have happened.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
iceberg;1736497 said:
you 24x7 on every thread wonderboy?
17 hours.

The length of time between my last post before your first post.

Keep on dragging it out, if you like.

superpunk

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1736501 said:
The question for me is how much do I care? Not much to tell you the truth.

When you're out partying, anything can happen. Whether or not Britney did it, I'm sure she's not the first, nor will she be the last to give him one. I don't hold Romo so high to think that it couldn't have happened.

And if some drunk chick comes and wants to give you a lap dance, you can't just throw her off and embarass her, unless you're a total jerk.

Why yes - I have spent the last 25 minutes thinking this over. Why do you ask?

utrunner07

Reaction score
I don't really like the idea that our new franchise QB is out partying in Hollywood with a bunch of moron superstars who can't keep out of trouble and our so self obsessed they make TO look like mother Teresa, but I also will take Romo's word over the midgets...

that being said, in the future Romo maybe you should stay a little more low key...you don't see Manning, Farve, or Brady out partying like that...(we all know that Brady has issues with women but atleast he keeps it on the down low) so next time maybe you should just hang out at Tnew's and get better at your guitar hero

now...with THAT being said...if he gets out there and stinks it up against Philly or NY, then I am going to be pissed, thinking maybe instead of partying it up in Hollywood with the idiots he should have been here working on tape and such...I say if you want to win a super bowl you have to do EVERYTHING in your power to do so...we'll see...im sure he'll be fine...im just saying.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
superpunk;1736518 said:
And if some drunk chick comes and wants to give you a lap dance, you can't just throw her off and embarass her, unless you're a total jerk.

Why yes - I have spent the last 25 minutes thinking this over. Why do you ask?
Took you that long to recover from your last lap dance?

superpunk

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1736539 said:
Took you that long to recover from your last lap dance?

Britney's still got the moves. Plus, there's my "problem" to deal with. :eek::

aikemirv

Reaction score
utrunner07;1736536 said:
I don't really like the idea that our new franchise QB is out partying in Hollywood with a bunch of moron superstars who can't keep out of trouble and our so self obsessed they make TO look like mother Teresa, but I also will take Romo's word over the midgets...

that being said, in the future Romo maybe you should stay a little more low key...you don't see Manning, Farve, or Brady out partying like that...(we all know that Brady has issues with women but atleast he keeps it on the down low) so next time maybe you should just hang out at Tnew's and get better at your guitar hero

now...with THAT being said...if he gets out there and stinks it up against Philly or NY, then I am going to be pissed, thinking maybe instead of partying it up in Hollywood with the idiots he should have been here working on tape and such...I say if you want to win a super bowl you have to do EVERYTHING in your power to do so...we'll see...im sure he'll be fine...im just saying.

I am with you there.

By the way, all NFL fines should go to the retired players fund that they have been talking about here recently for disabilities! It just makes sense because if you are out there taking cheap shots, or late hits and so forth, then you are one of the ones contributing to later disabilitties by NFL athletes. As for the celebration fines, it should at least go to some good use!

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
Danny White;1736224 said:
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Britney dancing on Romo's lap at 31 Flavors last night.

I guess it's pretty serious.

Thank you Simone