DMN Blog: Rowdy draws No Fun League's wrath

jimmy40

Reaction score
dallasfaniac;2428408 said:
On a score, I would like to see several of our players leap into the stands just so we can get that 'unplanned' celebration banned.
That would be a pretty good leap wouldn't it?

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jimmy40;2429089 said:
That would be a pretty good leap wouldn't it?
Yeah, Barber started to attempt it in the Eagles game. He was like "never mind.":laugh2:

jimmy40

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2429096 said:
Yeah, Barber started to attempt it in the Eagles game. He was like "never mind.":laugh2:
would suck to only make it about 3/4s of the way up.:laugh2:

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
No matter which mascot it is, I really don't see the problem with TD celebrations.

Guys come in every week and play their hearts out, and they should be allowed to celebrate. I can understand if they did something absurd like running up and down the aisles high-fiving people, but a chest bump? The NFL is an embarassment to itself sometimes, and they don't even see it.

Let the guys have fun. I personally have yet to meet someone who opposes TD celebrations. For the most part, they're creative and entertaining. I actually wish more guys would blow off the fines and do it anyway like TO does.

The league needs to loosen up and quit trying to convince themselves that it's a business, when it is completely for entertainment and bragging rights. The only business aspect is the money.

I doubt if a sponsor ever pulled their sponsorship because someone did a TD celebration.

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2428899 said:
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v735/BoyzMama/DCC_07Mascot-Texie.jpg

Don't let her scare you, goons.:laugh2:

Oh

My

Gawd!!!!!!

:eekmouse:

aquavita

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2428899 said:
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v735/BoyzMama/DCC_07Mascot-Texie.jpg

Don't let her scare you, goons.:laugh2:

not like this

.....not like this

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
last i checked....the NFL's main job is to entertain the fans.....most fans don't really care about endzone celebrations...i know i don't. I actually enjoy some of the off the wall celebrations that we have seen over the last decade.

let these players show some emotion. let them celebrate when they score TDs. who cares if it is planned and props are used....as long as they finish their celebration and are off the field before the play clock runs out, that is all that matters....otherwise they get a delay of game penalty. also, they must keep their celebration from directly taunting the opponent....or else a taunting penalty can occur.

31smackdown

Reaction score
This is great news! I can not stand it when Rowdy acts like a player and jumps on the field or tries to celebrate with a player right after a touchdown. You are suppose to be a mascot.. do something funny to entertain the crowd and stop trying to be "cool". They needed to fire that guy like 5 years ago and replace him with someone who gets it.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Y'know... why isn't the "Lambeau Leap" considered a pre-arranged celebration?

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
yeah, get that thing away from rowdy tho. texie? or wutever its called. we dont want any lil rowdies running around....