DMN Blog: Strahan: Giants are favorites in the NFC... JJT: He's lost his mind

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I LOVE ME SOME ME!;2170797 said:
Leonard Davis is the one who hit him late in the playoff game.
:mad: :shoot1: :spanking: :shoot2: :chainsaw: :whip: :yousuck:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Angus;2170799 said:
theebs;2170777 said:
absolutely mind blowing that this guy is allowed at our camp.

The guys on our team should have been irate this guy is out there wandering around doing radio shows.

HImself and his teammates have done nothing but take pot shots at our team, owner and fans.

Yet he is there getting hugs.

I must have a screw loose. If I were a leader on this team I swear I would have demanded he take his big mouth right out the way he came.

or maybe I am over-reacting.[/quote]

Yes, maybe you are.

:)

Yes I know I am.

I am a little NY Giant intolerant these days!

aikemirv

Reaction score
I LOVE ME SOME ME!;2170797 said:
Steelers. That's more like it. Ravens won that title and may have had a chance to repeat if that idiot coach didn't try to fix something that wasn't broken.

And the Cowboys and Giants dont take the trash talk serious man. It's just a game. Plus Strahan never did anything dirty to any Cowboy players. Leonard Davis is the one who hit him late in the playoff game. Now somebody like Plaxico coming to camp is another issue

Please don't remind me of another bad call in that game. Romo still had the ball in his hand whendavis lunged for him!!!

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2170801 said:
:mad: :shoot1: :spanking: :shoot2: :chainsaw: :whip: :yousuck:

Lol. Don't worry about it. I think the Cowboys will 2 peat starting this year. Giants will be an afterthought so let them enjoy their lucky run last year. Frauds always get exposed

AtlCB

Reaction score
TwoDeep3;2170646 said:
I think the message was lost on JJT.

They are the Champs until they are not in the race for a repeat this year. Simple as that.

If every player retired on the Super Bowl field, and all they had were Pop Warner players, that would still be the Giants, and thus the defending Super Bowl Champs.

You may make a case for talent lost. You may make a case the team can't stay up past 9PM on school nights.

But until the time they are mathematically eliminated from the hunt, they are still the defending champs and the team to beat to get to the prize.

I despise The Gap, but he was right.

And that day will come this year.
I think JJT's message was lost on you. You are correct that the Giants are the champions until proven otherwise, but they are not the most likely team to make it to the superbowl this year.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
it's going to be hell in NY next year. Eli is going to be a lamb to a slaughter house. Honestly the only team in the division i see the giants beating are the eagles. They lost to many people and kept the wrong people.

AtlCB

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2170894 said:
it's going to be hell in NY next year. Eli is going to be a lamb to a slaughter house. Honestly the only team in the division i see the giants beating are the eagles. They lost to many people and kept the wrong people.
They're more likely to beat the Skins than the Eagles.

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
Someone should tell Gappy that the Cowboys won the Division Last season, so hence, by his logic, they should be the favorites again.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
AtlCB;2170827 said:
I think JJT's message was lost on you. You are correct that the Giants are the champions until proven otherwise, but they are not the most likely team to make it to the superbowl this year.

I got it. I don't agree. History says back-to-back is difficult enough. But they are still the champs.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
theebs;2170777 said:
absolutely mind blowing that this guy is allowed at our camp.

The guys on our team should have been irate this guy is out there wandering around doing radio shows.

HImself and his teammates have done nothing but take pot shots at our team, owner and fans.

Yet he is there getting hugs.

I must have a screw loose. If I were a leader on this team I swear I would have demanded he take his big mouth right out the way he came.

or maybe I am over-reacting.

You may be over reacting. He is here as an analyst for Fox.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I just saw strahan wandering around hugging guys.

the handshake between owens and strahan looked tense, at best.

Reaction score
Well I have to agree, until someone defeats the Giants they are the favorites. I think Dallas has the most talent but as we saw last year talent does not win out all the time...

Brandon

Benched
Reaction score
Last time I checked, these guys beat us in our house in the playoffs.

And than the beat Green Bay in a blizzard.

And to top it all off, they beat an undefeated team, who beat us to a pulp in the Super Bowl.

They are the favourites.

BHendri5

Reaction score
The giants were last season's champs, the is the begining of a new season, there is no champion. This is not boxing.