DMN: Blog: T.O.: 'I'm still not satisfied'

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I think he should shut the pie-hole, grovel in self-pity at home, seize the moment and stop with the 'I am what football is' crap. And I don't mean that in a negative way.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Cbz40;2443184 said:
[/U]You didn't think one big game would be enough to make T.O. happy, did you?

I hope every single player and coach on the team feels the same way.

Once you're satisfied you stop improving.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
There was an artist who finished a painting. He stepped back from it, looked it over, and started to cry. A woman passing by noticed and she said to him, "it's beautiful. Aren't you satisfied with it?"

The artist replied, "that's the problem, I am satisfied."

Hunger in a football player is what we need.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AtomicDog;2443682 said:
I would aver that if he went away, Romo could play like he should and would spread the ball all over the field without worrying about who got what.

Actually Romo already spreads the ball all over the field without worrying about who gets it. He goes to TO a lot because of his talent. I don't believe that he is forcing the ball to TO like people say. He threw 3 TDs to 3 different receivers on Sunday. He goes through his progressions and hits the open man. He is getting more comfortable with Roy Williams and will surely start finding him more. And when Witten is healthy, he is Romo's security blanket, not TO. When a guy is capable of pulling down 213 yards for you, you'd be foolish not to look for him, but the perception that he is forcing the ball to him is false.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
People are complaining about this? THIS has been the problem with this very team. We get content and try to coast our way through situations. That doesn't work in this league.

This isn't a matter of "I love me some me". This is a guy who is trying to send a statement to his team.

But whatever...I'm sure many will disagree with this. No matter what...

GO COWBOYS!

Seven

Reaction score
Rack;2443700 said:
I hope every single player and coach on the team feels the same way.

Once you're satisfied you stop improving.

Hostile;2443702 said:
There was an artist who finished a painting. He stepped back from it, looked it over, and started to cry. A woman passing by noticed and she said to him, "it's beautiful. Aren't you satisfied with it?"

The artist replied, "that's the problem, I am satisfied."

Hunger in a football player is what we need.

I couldn't agree more with these posts. However, it doesn't do it for me when it's self-absorbed. Coming from anyone else, I'd label this legit. I'm curious to his devotion with a SB ring as compared to individual fluff. JMO, of course...........

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Seven;2443719 said:
I couldn't agree more with these posts. However, it doesn't do it for me when it's self-absorbed. Coming from anyone else, I'd label this legit. I'm curious to his devotion with a SB ring as compared to individual fluff. JMO, of course...........

From the article:

And, after some prodding, T.O. said a Super Bowl win would be satisfying

Yeah, winning a superbowl is just so incredibly self-absorbed.

Sorry, there's plenty of stuff to complain about with TO, but this isn't one of them.

Seven

Reaction score
Rack;2443727 said:
From the article:

Yeah, winning a superbowl is just so incredibly self-absorbed.

Sorry, there's plenty of stuff to complain about with TO, but this isn't one of them.

Coming from the clown doing sit-ups in the driveway..........and since when did YOU start proclaiming the press as "gold"?

Prodded that right out of him did they?

Sorry, track record................

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2443707 said:
Actually Romo already spreads the ball all over the field without worrying about who gets it. He goes to TO a lot because of his talent. I don't believe that he is forcing the ball to TO like people say. He threw 3 TDs to 3 different receivers on Sunday. He goes through his progressions and hits the open man. He is getting more comfortable with Roy Williams and will surely start finding him more. And when Witten is healthy, he is Romo's security blanket, not TO. When a guy is capable of pulling down 213 yards for you, you'd be foolish not to look for him, but the perception that he is forcing the ball to him is false.

:hammer: If we all listen very closely T.O is doing the right thing actually. This team needs to improve every game from here on out and one of their leaders sounding satisfied because of one game isn't going to contribute to that mentality.

In regards to Jason Witten snickering, he said "that's what makes him the player he is". Witten doesn't BS and that snickering is more for the reporters than in regards to T.O. He's snickering because it's the same BS with the media and they just don't seem to get why T.O has been so successful throughout his career. Witten understands though and enlightened them by saying what he said.

T.O being hungry is exactly what we need and I want it to trickle throughout the rest of that locker room. I want a bunch of guys who want opportunity and have the big picture of winning games, the Super Bowl in the back of their heads. Our defense is starting to look hungry, Ratliff is absolutely starving and T.O is just a nasty monster right now. He's letting the opposition know you better game plan for him because he is going to terrorize you. A mean nasty monster, we need it. By the way, his touchdown in the game, Romo was absolutely huge but T.O was nothing short of that either and no one was going to take him down before the end zone. T.O wanted a TD there and nothing but.

JordanTaber

Benched
Reaction score
Seven;2443731 said:
Coming from the clown doing sit-ups in the driveway..........and since when did YOU start proclaiming the press as "gold"?

Prodded that right out of him did they?

Sorry, track record................

facepalm.jpeg

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2443707 said:
:laugh2: our Offense always starts slow because we look to get T.O. involved so he doesn't throw a tantrum. Romo needs to man up and start spreading it around more. mainly getting more in sync with #11

JordanTaber

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2443773 said:
:laugh2: our Offense always starts slow because we look to get T.O. involved so he doesn't throw a tantrum. Romo needs to man up and start spreading it around more. mainly getting more in sync with #11

You know nothing about football.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
JordanTaber;2443775 said:
:laugh2: whatever you say T.O. fanboy. bet you're one of them people who thinks he should go into the ring of honor too.

Audiman

Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2443508 said:
Whatever.

I like T.O. but I definately won't shed a tear when he is gone.

why? because T.O. brings a "I want to win" or "no performance is good enough" attitude to this team?

you're right. shame on T.O....:rolleyes:

Audiman

Reaction score
Rampage;2443783 said:
:laugh2: whatever you say T.O. fanboy. bet you're one of them people who thinks he should go into the ring of honor too.

actually, no. Jordan is absolutely right when he says you know nothing about football.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Audiman;2443789 said:
actually, no. Jordan is absolutely right when he says you know nothing about football.
why did we lose the 1st Commanders game this year?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
JordanTaber;2443775 said:

Oh man...I see Rampage is making new friends...again!

:laugh2:

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
TO shouldn't be satisfied when you get satisfied you become complacent and don't try to improve.....We need guys that are hungry like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Audiman

Reaction score
Rampage;2443791 said:
why did we lose the 1st Commanders game this year?

probably because they double and tripled up on T.O. BECAUSE WE DIDN'T HAVE A TRUE #2 RECIEVER!!!

Crayton isn't a #2 and Austin isn't a big name yet. therefore, they could just double up on T.O. and take him out of the game.

learn the game of football, then come back when you know what you're talking about.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Audiman;2443804 said:
probably because they double and tripled up on T.O. BECAUSE WE DIDN'T HAVE A TRUE #2 RECIEVER!!!

Crayton isn't a #2 and Austin isn't a big name yet. therefore, they could just double up on T.O. and take him out of the game.

learn the game of football, then come back when you know what you're talking about.
and you say I know nothing about football:laugh2: