DMN Blog: Tashard Choice vows to take advantage of opportunity

AKATheRake

Reaction score
I have confidence in Choice running the ball. I'm not un-confident about how he is going to hold onto the rock or how he is going to block but I do question what his degree of effectiveness will be in those two regards since we have not seen a large amount of Choice and definitely not under these circumstances.

It's the ability to hold onto the rock in these conditions and physicality as well the ability to pick up these blitzes and not get whipped while having too. That's what you have to worry about when a young guy like Choice is in there. Not saying he won't be effective just saying I have never seen him have to play at this level yet and therefore he is unproven in that role.

Boysboy

Reaction score
DWaremvp08;2463619 said:
Let's play Jepordy:

LT, Portis, Jacobs, Lewis, Addai, Westbrook.

Who are backs that havent come close to 100 yards against Pitt?

I hope Choice doesnt get Romo killed. This game will be won with a quick passing attack taking advantage of gaps in zones, and an outstanding defensive effort. Not a rookie running back.

Westbrook also got hurt in that game.

Pt being that Pitt also plays VERY physically-every game I've seen them play, opposing players just drop like flies...which is why I DIDN'T want to play them THIS late in the season.