DMN Blog: Terence Newman was terrible, but at least he admits it

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2294140 said:
Newman got beat on a few short passes (none thrown more than 3 yards downfield) and the one long one. That's it.

I need to correct myself. One of those short passes was thrown a whole 4 yards downfield.

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2293712 said:
Pacman needs to shut up and start producing

Because he played real bad...... Give me a break.

TBlow needs to do more than admit he stunk... Give Jerry some of that bonus back.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2294941 said:
Because he played real bad...... Give me a break.

TBlow needs to do more than admit he stunk... Give Jerry some of that bonus back.

So Pacman hasn't been exposed in every game this season???

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2294945 said:
So Pacman hasn't been exposed in every game this season???

How has he been exposed?

The only fault I see in his game is he is rushing his punt returns and trying to be too fancy.

Pacman is more physical than Newman and more willing to tackle. I got sick and tired of seeing newman dance with Santana or Randel-El after a catch. He is playing tentative. And then James Trash abuses him because he cant keep his feet.

Next game I hope Wade puts pacman on Santana all game. It CANT be worser than what yesterday was for Newman

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2294974 said:
How has he been exposed?

The only fault I see in his game is he is rushing his punt returns and trying to be too fancy.

Pacman is more physical than Newman and more willing to tackle. I got sick and tired of seeing newman dance with Santana or Randel-El after a catch. He is playing tentative. And then James Trash abuses him because he cant keep his feet.

Next game I hope Wade puts pacman on Santana all game. It CANT be worser than what yesterday was for Newman

Donald driver 50 yard bomb Desean Jackson 50+ yards PI against the browns in the endzone. But then again you only see what you want I so over fans like you.

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2294981 said:
Donald driver 50 yard bomb Desean Jackson 50+ yards PI against the browns in the endzone. But then again you only see what you want I so over fans like you.

Oh and he hasnt played in a year....

Compared to a guy who is 'All-Pro' and was given 52 million dollars at 30 years old...

There is no comparison. Pacman is rusty. Newman is supposed to be ready to go after his groin injury. Ill give Newman some rust too since he missed most of camp and first 2 games but if he isnt ready to play, he has to be honest to himself, team and training staff. but IF HE IS... he needs to get his head out of his rear and earn his paycheck.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2295016 said:
Oh and he hasnt played in a year....

Compared to a guy who is 'All-Pro' and was given 52 million dollars at 30 years old...

There is no comparison. Pacman is rusty. Newman is supposed to be ready to go after his groin injury. Ill give Newman some rust too since he missed most of camp and first 2 games but if he isnt ready to play, he has to be honest to himself, team and training staff. but IF HE IS... he needs to get his head out of his rear and earn his paycheck.

don't make excuse for Pacman and then crucify newman

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2295042 said:
don't make excuse for Pacman and then crucify newman

They both need to get better... but Newman needs to do more. If you want the credit as ' one of the best in the league'... then show up when your supposed to.

Dont ask to be recognized as one of the best in the league and then get abused on national TV. I like Newman but he was a noticeable eye sore on along with the other Db's on the field.

Too me Pacman was the most agressive and the best on the field yesterday. Hamlin wiffed a few, Watkins couldnt get off the field when he was supposed to. Henry played no better than newman although had a nice pass break up in endzone and Newman...

well he was looked like
newman2.jpg

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Newman is way overrated. No way should this guy have gotten big money. High maintenance and no production. He has more injuries than interceptions.

Most of the blame goes to him for this loss yesterday.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
ninja;2295061 said:
Newman is way overrated. No way should this guy have gotten big money. High maintenance and no production. He has more injuries than interceptions.

Most of the blame goes to him for this loss yesterday.

Yea blame him we need a scapegoat since RW isn't out there NEwMAN !!!!! :chainsaw:

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2295058 said:
They both need to get better... but Newman needs to do more. If you want the credit as ' one of the best in the league'... then show up when your supposed to.

Dont ask to be recognized as one of the best in the league and then get abused on national TV. I like Newman but he was a noticeable eye sore on along with the other Db's on the field.

Too me Pacman was the most agressive and the best on the field yesterday. Hamlin wiffed a few, Watkins couldnt get off the field when he was supposed to. Henry played no better than newman although had a nice pass break up in endzone and Newman...

well he was looked like

That was Newman worst game in his career by far. So if you want to crucify the man for one poor game and not even consider what he's done since he's been here and how he's played to get where he's at the go right ahead.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2293687 said:
Adam 'Pacman' Jones puts positive spin on loss

8:20 PM Sun, Sep 28, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon E-mail News tips

Wise veteran Adam "Pacman" Jones wasn't too worried after his first loss in a Cowboys uniform.

Pacman, whose charity beach volleyball tournament Friday night was reportedly a big hit, figures this'll be a good test for the Cowboys.

"We'll really see how tough this team is," Pacman said. "I think we'll be all right. You guys are going to give us hell no matter what."

The "you guys" reference was to the evil media, of course. We'll certainly be a lot tougher than the Cowboys' next opponent, the winless Cincinnati Bengals.

Comments (0) Leave comment | E-mail entry

So we play the Bengals next week, I just found that out

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2295069 said:
That was Newman worst game in his career by far. So if you want to crucify the man for one poor game and not even consider what he's done since he's been here and how he's played to get where he's at the go right ahead.

What has Newman ever done? 6 Years and how many ints? Even Jacque Reeves doesn't play as bad as Newman played yesterday. Newman is being exposed for the overrated player he is.

Words out: Newman can be easily beaten.

Now Mr. Fixit has to give Newman help over the top with a safety because the $50 mil CB can't cover!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I love having Newman but he did have a bad game yesterday, no excuses or ifs about it. It was disappointing because I know he is better than that. I'm not overly concerned about Newman he will get it together that I'm sure of