DMN Blog: The Wade Phillips firing watch is on

jimmy40

Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;2361450 said:
Oh and BTW that 'thug' is a living breathing human being with a family. But you keep up with the stereotyping. I mean hes a criminal and your a good wholesome person right?
I feel so bad not thinking of Pacman's family when he proves he's always putting their thoughts ahead of his own. How could I be so thoughtless?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
jimmy40;2361538 said:
I feel so bad not thinking of Pacman's family when he proves he's always putting their thoughts ahead of his own. How could I be so thoughtless?

Oh so now you know what he is thinking. Thats great.

You sure got the bead on him. Wow, I'm impressed. Really you must be god's gift to humanity.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
For those advocating Campo be promoted to DC, please just stop. Campo did well in '95 to about '97, b/c the SB talent was still there to overcome his coaching deficiencies. Once that team aged, he became clueless. Actually, he was always in over his head, don't take my word for it, go read Charles Haley's book, Campo shyte his pants in '96 when the 9ers offense figured out the vanilla game plan. Haley yelled at him to make adjustments but Campo just told him to go out and play. Haley may be a bonafide lunatic, but he takes his football seriously and every single one of his D teammates say that Haley is like a coach on the field, he is anal about knowing everyone's assignments and responsibilities.

And Grantham SUCKED as a DC under Romeo Crennel. And Crennel utilizes a 3-4 based on Parcells' philosophy_the same one that Cowboys fans were screaming was too conservative and inflexible.

Further, Grantham was a Stewart hire_they coached together under Capers in Houston, when Houston was a JV team. Both Stewart and Grantham SUCK. BUT CAMPO SUCKS EVEN WORSE!!! Campo cannot mount a pass rush to save a life, AND he does not teach his corners to play the ball, in fact quite the opposite.