Signed by Cowboys DMN: Cowboys add free agent guard Ryan Seymour to active list

CCBoy

Reaction score
A player, who the team kept around on the practice squad, still sounds interesting as a developmental player.

CCBoy

Reaction score
This is the storyline on Cooper...

@toddarcher: Absolutely they will try, but I think it will come down to opportunity for Cooper. He enjoyed his short time with the Cowboys. They enjoyed him. But if he can find a place where he will start, I think he would take that opportunity. With La'el Collins returning to health, there’s not an open spot on the line. The Cowboys would like to bring Cooper back for the same reason they put the second-round tender on Ronald Leary last year: They would like to have insurance in case of injury. One spot where Cooper would offer more of an advantage than Leary is that he can play center. That would likely get him on the gameday roster as the swing interior lineman.

http://www.espn.com/blog/dallas-cow...ag-another-lineman-for-cowboys-in-first-round

NorthTexan95

Reaction score
If we hear Cooper is resigning with us then the "Collins to RT" idea will gain additional weight. I don't think the Cowboys want to put Collins at RT but we'll see.

NorthTexan95

Reaction score
Why would he quit with us?

Who? Cooper? If he thinks he's likely to sit behind Collins then he may want to go elsewhere to start. If the Cowboys are quietly tell him they are moving Collins to guard and he'll be the likely starter at LG (or at least competing against career backups) then he would be more likely to stay. Resigning Cooper would happen before any announcement of Collins moving or before the next mini camp.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Who? Cooper? If he thinks he's likely to sit behind Collins then he may want to go elsewhere to start. If the Cowboys are quietly tell him they are moving Collins to guard and he'll be the likely starter at LG (or at least competing against career backups) then he would be more likely to stay. Resigning Cooper would happen before any announcement of Collins moving or before the next mini camp.

Get a dictionary. Resign does not mean what you think it means

Rockdoc

Reaction score
cooper was signed as a "just in case" (of a playoff run/injury)

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Resign ... or resign. Perhaps we're talking about two different definitions.

Many people use it incorrectly. He didn't have to be mean about.

resign: When you quit a job, you turn in a letter of resignation. You resign.

re-sign: To sign again.

Resign is often pronounced re-zine.

Sign and re-sign are generally pronounced sine or re-sine.

NorthTexan95

Reaction score
Re-sign. Resign. Two different words. Use the correct word.

1418.gif

NorthTexan95

Reaction score
Or just continue to demonstrate a poor grasp of the language

This coming from someone who starts a sentence with "Or" and has no end punctuation. Is that how it works? Do I have it right?

You could have simply used context clues to understand the usage and moved along. Instead you decided to hijack this thread and try to make yourself feel superior in the usage of one word. Unfortunately, no one cares.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Many people use it incorrectly. He didn't have to be mean about.

resign: When you quit a job, you turn in a letter of resignation. You resign.

re-sign: To sign again.

Resign is often pronounced re-zine.

Sign and re-sign are generally pronounced sine or re-sine.
Everyone with half a brain knew what he meant......That automatically excludes beta. He hasn't installed the piece of glass in his belly button, which would allow him to see, due to posterior placement of the head.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
This coming from someone who starts a sentence with "Or" and has no end punctuation. Is that how it works? Do I have it right?

You could have simply used context clues to understand the usage and moved along. Instead you decided to hijack this thread and try to make yourself feel superior in the usage of one word. Unfortunately, no one cares.

Learn English.

Words have meanings.

I bet you have one heck of a time with too, two, to and their, there, they're as well.