News: DMN: Dak Prescott: With practice, Cowboys fans are going to 'forget I played in the spread'

Galian Beast

Reaction score
Gotta say I don't recall many stories coming out of rookie camp about Stephen McGee.

I think the expectations for Prescott are much different.

I think that has to do with the timeliness of Romo's career more than the individual players themselves. Now that we're closer to the end of Romo's career, people are seeing him as potentially the future of the position, whereas McGee was never seen as such.

robjay04

Reaction score
I think that has to do with the timeliness of Romo's career more than the individual players themselves. Now that we're closer to the end of Romo's career, people are seeing him as potentially the future of the position, whereas McGee was never seen as such.

I agree but Dak is a more accomplished college athlete with a lot more youtube videos out there for fans to get excited about.

rockj7

Reaction score
Gotta say I don't recall many stories coming out of rookie camp about Stephen McGee.

I think the expectations for Prescott are much different.

I'm no scout far from it but I have a real good feeling about Dak I don't know why but he is going to be special ( I could be way off)

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Well that and the fact that we had to play the majority of our season with our backup QB.

I really wish we would've came out of this offseason with Carson Wentz but all our eggs are in the Romo basket so hopefully he stays on the field and gives us 2 or 3 more great years.