News: DMN: Dez Bryant on that kangaroo getting punched: 'I'm not going to lie that [expletive]

superonyx

Reaction score
The weird part is that the dog was free long before the guy punched him.

Something just seems odd about the video. The dog was really calm and was wearing armor then the guy punches the Roo long after the dog is free.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the Roo was trained. The guy is a Zoo Keeper so he could easily have access to a trained Roo somehow to stage this video. It did make him famous.
Agree... The Roo decided to turn his attention to the man once he got close enough. The kangaroo did attempt to kick the dog while releasing him. Those back legs are seriously strong. The dog was pretty calm. Ive seen a video where a kangaroo chokes out another kangaroo in the same hold he had the dog in. The whole video is strange....and why was someone filming that?

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
when you play the game and realize that i play with a 4-12 squad against the top teams in the game.. nobody can stop me only the game does... and madden forces u to lose some games fumbles for no reason from players that don't fumble smh.......

2 the way i play my user skills are 2nd to none if they kept up with user picks id lead the online community for all time user picks.....

u should see how many different players I'm seeing playing my style of football nobody an do what i do u can try but I'm the best period we i never lose the game forces me to lose... am I'm not stuttering on what I'm saying and i don't need the help of denver, seattle, carolina

Sounds like a lot of excuses...I heard you're buns bro...it's alright you'll get there.

lkelly

Reaction score
Man, I can finally find some peace. I've been aching to know how Dez feels about the kangaroo punching video. I have also been up nights wondering if he's the best video game player in the locker room. This interview provides so much closure.

It's just an extra bonus to find out that someone on this board is also good at Madden. As John Winger so eloquently put it in Stripes, "Its the stories that you tell. So much fun and imagination!"

T-RO

Reaction score
Agree... The Roo decided to turn his attention to the man once he got close enough. The kangaroo did attempt to kick the dog while releasing him. Those back legs are seriously strong. The dog was pretty calm. Ive seen a video where a kangaroo chokes out another kangaroo in the same hold he had the dog in. The whole video is strange....and why was someone filming that?

I'll never see kangeroos in the same way. The fact that the creature could get a dog in a headlock is pretty amazing. That was a hunting dog.

Somebody is going to make a movie with clown kangaroos. Zombie kangaroos.

That is one hell of a video.

That is the Nolan Ryan of Kangaroos in how it handles aggressive dogs.

Last edited:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Also, if I'm out hunting and a Roo has my dog, I would just shoot him in the head immediately regardless of the law.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Man, I can finally find some peace. I've been aching to know how Dez feels about the kangaroo punching video. I have also been up nights wondering if he's the best video game player in the locker room. This interview provides so much closure.

It's just an extra bonus to find out that someone on this board is also good at Madden. As John Winger so eloquently put it in Stripes, "Its the stories that you tell. So much fun and imagination!"
So much unnecessary snark...

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone ever have one of those moments in their lives when something very weird happens and you just freeze?

I get the feeling that the kangaroo was caught up in the moment, got jabbed, froze, and a voice popped into its head saying, "Did that punk just punch me? Me??? He doesn't know me. Did that punk just PUNCH me? I'll... just hop out of here before I do something he'll regret."

flosho

Reaction score
If that kangaroo was attacking my dog it would've had a few 9mm in it.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
After the kangaroo got punched it looked around stunned as if to say "did you see what that "expletive" did?"

kazzd58

Reaction score
Sounds like a lot of excuses...I heard you're buns bro...it's alright you'll get there.

naw! just the flaws in the game and how it is made by the developers it is what it is.... thats factual all us real madden players know these things... if u don't play then u wldnt know that!

RedLine

Reaction score
Also, if I'm out hunting and a Roo has my dog, I would just shoot him in the head immediately regardless of the law.

At the end of the video the kangaroo starts towards another one of his dogs and the guy starts to reach for a knife on his hip. The dog runs off, but that was about to get messy.