News: DMN: Dez Bryant: 'We'll find out today' about MRI results

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Expect the worst... Anything other than IR is good news. The injury looked bad to me.

Surprised he finished the game. He is a tough dude.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
If this team keeps him out of the niner game the coaches and training staff should all be fired because they allowed him to go back into last weeks game.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I am not sure why everyone thinks it is bad news. Injury looked very similar but maybe not as bad as Russell Wilson's and Brandon Marshall's. They all came back in and played after the injury. Dez made a pretty exceptional play on the touchdown extending and leaping for the endzone. I think he might have to take some precautions for a couple weeks.

As far as the training staff being fired, should the Jets and Seattle ones be fired too? The plan on these is to do testing to determine if possible tears.....and then to get x-rays. If the orthopedic tests were ok and the x-rays were negative....and the player isn't in pain and wants to return, I don't see how you fault the trainers.

Reaction score
If this team keeps him out of the niner game the coaches and training staff should all be fired because they allowed him to go back into last weeks game.

No, you've got to listen to the player during the game. No other way to know if it's serious at that moment. They didn't have an MRI.

Aven8

Reaction score
This team is so stupid with injuries! Just come out and say it. SF is not worrying in there boots about Dez, as they know they can shut down Twill so they will practice as if he's going to be in.

Seattle immediately did the MRI for Wilson and came out and said it that day, etc.

My guess is he's out 2-4 weeks and JG will call it day to day.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score

Ain't nobody got time for that..................