DMN: Football Outsiders - Adam Jones Has Been Dallas' Best CB

khiladi

Reaction score
Great football Player..........:lmao2:

Dude, He's a midget. A spoiled, self-absorbed mamma's boy. Period.

And yet not a single adjective you've given describes him regarding his footbal player. Typical of you... Like I said, his numbers clealy indicate he was playing the best football as a CB, way better than any of our CBs. His YPA are better, his passes defended are better, and so on...

But keep living in the stench of your hypocrisy... Over 90 percent of football players are self-absorbed momma's boys. Period.. I've never had a problem with separating footbll players from examples for 'character'. You obviously have...

You read this somewhere? Or make it up all by yourself?

You're spewing now, dude. We've all heard this before.

Blah, blah-blah, blah............

Oh course I read it somewhere. he has been targetted more than any other CB besides Henry on this team, and the YPC he has let go are less than any of them. And they all play the same soft-zone. Kepp coming with your lame rhetoric, because that is all you got..

:eek: "BY FAR!!?" 5 to 7 or 3 to 5 or.........however you want to spin it is as weak as it gets. C'mon, dude. We're talkin "2". HUGE differential........you can comtinue down the path of embellishing your points but I gotta tell ya, you're starting to make me laugh.

Like I said, you don't know football. A 3 yard versus 5 yard per carry is hugein football. A 2 Yard per catch is huge when it comes to football. It's the difference between a running and passing situation. Henry is 3 YPC different than Mike Jenkins. And Jenkins has been playing pretty damn good. Henry flat-out has been tanking.

Now, now, now. You forgot: Woman beating, law breaking, people maming, law breaking, 13 chance gettin', law breaking, non functioning, law breaking, spoiled little mama's boy, law breaking, give me what I want or I'll throw another tantrum, law breaking, body guard fightin', law breaking booze hound. Too stupid to realize that maybe, just maybe he shouldn't drink.

Throw him in the bucket with Michael Irvin, McAllister, Larry Johnson, , Eric Williams, Matt Jones, and every single football player out there. Liek I said, the stench of hypocrisy is cming straight from your direction... At least Adam Jones has never tested positive for a banned substanec, despite him being in the random drug process. His skills are legit. You know football skills, the game he plays... Hes not a priest...

But we can talk about your boy Clint Eastwood, who doesn't play football, but isn't that great a character himself..

Did I get at least 12 "law breaking's" in there? Cause that'd be the DIFFERENCE between your afore mentioned athlete's as opposed to the midget. Well, besides shooting people. :eek:: (May want to jot down that little nugget for later.)
Gotta make sure the slow one's get it. Read somewhere reiteration is the ticket..............

Has he ever been convicted? Uh no. So according to your standards of what the law is, he isnt to be blamed. Unless of course your trying to argue morality is morality. But then again, Clint Eastwood's womanizing ways doesn't make it better because it isn't against the law.

Stench of hypocrisy yet again... Keep trying..

I apologize for this and God forgive me.

Are you really this stupid? Seriously.

We have real life and we have the mooovies? Actors? "Action...........Cut"? Am I helping at all here?

Take it slow. Let it sink in.

1. I'm way smarter than you
2. Adam Jones is to football what Clint Eastwood is to movies.. You see, the analogy isn't that hard. Let that sink in.. One plays football well, the other is, well a crappy actor, but decent director, but both of them aren't examples of 'morality'...

It is indeed a foot-ball forum with every topic under the sun. Try and keep up! :) It's fun!!!

And yet, you don't talk football. Your posts are nothing but hyperbole and rhetoric... Your actually quite boring... I'm alway one up on you. It's obvious I'm in your head.. Thats why you keep bringing me up, even when I'm not directly addressing you...

khiladi

Reaction score
I claimed him neither. Khiladi has obviously given him a free pass. Unfounded as it is.

Really... Is that why you claim he shouldn't be playing football. Of course I've given him a free pass, because he is innocent until proven guilty. He has never been proven guilty so he gets the free pass. That is the whole pint genius...

I never once claimed him guilty. I do reiterate what this clown HAS done. And I'll be going off of the guy that now resides in a wheelchair over the word of a spoiled little brat who doesn't want to go to jail.

So he's guilty then... By word of mouth... I love the hypocrisy. You claim he isn't guilty, but then you judge him based upon word of mouht from a guy you have never met in your life.. The only access you have to this guys' life is from a newspaper clipping. A guy who works as a bouncer at a strip club of all places. A strip club, another venue of 'morality'... Oh yeah, but I forgot, it isn't against the law to work at a strip club. That same law that has never convicted Adam Jones of any crime, including shooting people and paralyzing them...

You are the one who boldly stated he was declared not guilty. You need to provide the credentials that would substantiate your claim. I have claimed nothing. You on the other hand, did. Again, I ask you for proof of your allegation.

Because he is NOT GUILTY. The police have never tried him because there is no evidence to indicate he caused the guy's paralysis. It is implicit he isn't guilty according to the law. WHen your not tried, that means the system has no evidence to even bring you to court, let alone pronoucne judgement on you. They never brought him to court. The NFL re-instated him after this incident.

You claimed everything that he hasn't been declared free of the crime. Your the one that needs to bring the evidence, not me.

WTH does THIS have to do with anything? You are making it very obvious that straws are being grasped at here.

While we're at it. Who shot JFK? Just where is Jon Bonet Ramsey? :rolleyes:

Straw-man? It's basic legal principles in this country. Your not guilty. Your innocent until it is proven your guilty. The investigation hasn't brought anything against Pac-man Jones. And you think the investigation is going to turn over new evidence from a brawl at a strip club... Man your a joke... The investigation is over.

And the public blamed who the the Jon benet Ramsey case? So were they guilty?

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
khiladi;2419175 said:
And yet not a single adjective you've given describes him regarding his footbal player.

Because he isn't playing now, is he? DOH!!

khiladi;2419175 said:
Typical of you... Like I said, his numbers clealy indicate he was playing the best football as a CB, way better than any of our CBs. His YPA are better, his passes defended are better, and so on...

So on......as in punt returns? Which BTW is why he was brought over. What "clearly" indicates he's playing his best football as a CB? Including his numbered days as a Titan? or the whole four games he graced us with his presence? Thanks for the overview......

khiladi;2419175 said:
But keep living in the stench of your hypocrisy... Over 90 percent of football players are self-absorbed momma's boys. Period.. I've never had a problem with separating footbll players from examples for 'character'. You obviously have...

What hypocrisy? Find it and prove it. I talk about the midget and you bring in everyone and their mothers thinking if you pile on more BS it really isn't BS. Talk about a stench.........

Not 90% are self absorbed mama's boys. There you go again, flat out lying to try and force feed me your opinion and make yourself believe it in the process.

Even if the other (whatever percentage) are over-paid mama's boys and you can't see the difference between them and the midget, there ain't a pill in the world that can help you. The Midge, he ain't ballin'.

khiladi;2419175 said:
Oh course I read it somewhere. he has been targetted more than any other CB besides Henry on this team, and the YPC he has let go are less than any of them. And they all play the same soft-zone. Kepp coming with your lame rhetoric, because that is all you got..

I doubt you read it. After these first two paragraphs of yours you may want to rethink your use of the word "read".

Lame? Who's the one regurgitating old points to TRY and make the midget look taller?

That'd be U, Mr. Rederic.

khiladi;2419175 said:
Like I said, you don't know football. A 3 yard versus 5 yard per carry is hugein football. A 2 Yard per catch is huge when it comes to football. It's the difference between a running and passing situation. Henry is 3 YPC different than Mike Jenkins. And Jenkins has been playing pretty damn good. Henry flat-out has been tanking.

When did you say I don't know football? It must've been the voice in your head. When posting in a debate, please TRY and differentiate. I can't keep up with the both of you.

The point was, that is THEE only stat you can cling to in regards to midgey. It is not HUGE for Adam. It's ALL he has. Errr, excuse me, had. :lmao:

I know that eats at you. Drives you more insane than you already are. I quite enjoy that. The Midget has nothing. Not in football, not in life. Must SUCK to be baby-sat at 24 years old.

khiladi;2419175 said:
Throw him in the bucket with Michael Irvin, McAllister, Larry Johnson, , Eric Williams, Matt Jones, and every single football player out there. Liek I said, the stench of hypocrisy is cming straight from your direction... At least Adam Jones has never tested positive for a banned substanec, despite him being in the random drug process. His skills are legit. You know football skills, the game he plays... Hes not a priest...

But we can talk about your boy Clint Eastwood, who doesn't play football, but isn't that great a character himself..

Why is it that when I talk adam you talk...........everyone else? I've not heard a medical term associated with this condition. I'm sure there's one.

Let me help you out.............I do not care about yester-year. I do not care about other athletes or any other person you feel the need to drag into this discussion in the lame attempt to make a weak and invalid point. I do care about the Cowboys and personell within....today. This season.

I now this pains you since you continually bring him up (and you phrase him as MY boy? Dude, you're weird.) but I really do not care about Clint Eastwood, the ACTOR, not a football player. Thanks for clearin' the "not a football player" part up. I didn't know that........ :rolleyes:

khiladi;2419175 said:
Has he ever been convicted? Uh no. So according to your standards of what the law is, he isnt to be blamed. Unless of course your trying to argue morality is morality[/B]. But then again, Clint Eastwood's womanizing ways doesn't make it better because it isn't against the law.

I love the "ever been convicted" gameplan. ALL this stuff that surrounds the midget, NOT everyone else you like to include, was made up. :lmao2: I LOVE IT!!!!!

Portion in bold.............I'm gonna have to use one of my life lines. I'm getting nuttin'. Anyone on this board a "Blah, blah-blah, blah" linguist?

Here we go again. What is it with you and Clint? You live in Orange County and he veto'd a law that would've allowed special parking for the mentally challanged and now you've got to walk all that way? Honestly, IF Mr. Eastwood read this thread, I believe he could have you arrested for stalking.

And don't be so jealous of his womanizing ways. You'll have a G-friend, someday. Although if you want to keep her......may not want to spew endless, useless drivel alot, like you do here. Just tryin' to help you out is all.

khiladi;2419175 said:
Stench of hypocrisy yet again...

PROVE IT. I'll eat it.

khiladi;2419175 said:
1. I'm way smarter than you

Yeah? Well my Dad could beat up........ what ever it was that hatched you.

khiladi;2419175 said:
2. Adam Jones is to football what Clint Eastwood is to movies.. You see, the analogy isn't that hard.

REALITY. My God. I didn't think it was possible.

1. remove lightbulb

2. place finger in now empty socket.

3. Place foot in toiletbowl

Shock therapy. That'll be a hundred bucks. Your welcome.

Analogy? OK I'll let you call it that. Still stupid,tho.

khiladi;2419175 said:
Let that sink in.. One plays football well, the other is, well a crappy actor, but decent director, but both of them aren't examples of 'morality'...

You didn't flip the switch, did you? Must I tell you every little detai...........never mind.

khiladi;2419175 said:
And yet, you don't talk football. Your posts are nothing but hyperbole and rhetoric

:lmao2: WHAT!?! You're blind, right? You did not see every word you've just typed?

I stated this board has more to offer than just football. Iwas talking a football realted issue sorry I don't have "football facts" that prove the midget is an *******, other than the midget is an...............well you know.

Unbelieveable. :lmao: Truly unbelieveable...............:lmao:

khiladi;2419175 said:
Your actually quite boring...

Now had you just admitted that straight away instead of typing all this stuff........... :rolleyes:

Yeah, so boring it took you a thousand words or less to figure it out?

:mule:

Your'e a joke.

khiladi;2419175 said:
I'm alway one up on you. It's obvious I'm in your head..

Well...not my head but I'll give you a hint...... I flushed you this morning. :D

khiladi;2419175 said:
Thats why you keep bringing me up, even when I'm not directly addressing you...

I referenced you once...............don't flatter yourself.

khiladi

Reaction score
Are you still talking your rhetoric?

Why is it that when I talk adam you talk...........everyone else? I've not heard a medical term associated with this condition. I'm sure there's one.

Really... Was I talking to you when you said:

I'm pretty sure khiladi states that Adam parted the Red Sea, freed the slaves and solved world hunger. All of this in between jail stints, beating women, questioning on 10 different occassions for some pesky little federal offense issues and crippling a man. Don't know about you, but I think that's pretty impressive.............:rolleyes: Even better, he's offered a 13th chance and STILL blows it. Hell, the great Charlie Manson couldn't pull that off. We got us a bonified super-hero here.

You brought me up.. Yep, it's clear... I'm in your head... I own you and always will... Not only that, you throw in names like Charlie Manson. Your arguments are pathetic.. Don't get mad at me for your inability to respond with something substantive...

BTW, our special teams coach sucks.. Our punt blocking is horrible.. Pac-man can't compensate for a team that can't even create a wedge... It's obvious... Well, except for people who don't know football...

Here we go again. What is it with you and Clint? You live in Orange County and he veto'd a law that would've allowed special parking for the mentally challanged and now you've got to walk all that way? Honestly, IF Mr. Eastwood read this thread, I believe he could have you arrested for stalking.

And don't be so jealous of his womanizing ways. You'll have a G-friend, someday. Although if you want to keep her......may not want to spew endless, useless drivel alot, like you do here. Just tryin' to help you out is all.

So that must make you jealous of Adam Jones and all his partying with the strippers.. What is with you and your jealousy of Adam Jones? If I'm jealus of Clint, you must be really jealous of Pac-man...

Seven

Reaction score
khiladi;2419182 said:
Really... Is that why you claim he shouldn't be playing football. Of course I've given him a free pass, because he is innocent until proven guilty. He has never been proven guilty so he gets the free pass. That is the whole pint genius...

You've just responded to a post that was not intended for you. Good job!!

Not only that, you took it out of context in doing so. Brilliant.

khiladi;2419182 said:
So he's guilty then... By word of mouth... I love the hypocrisy. You claim he isn't guilty, but then you judge him based upon word of mouht from a guy you have never met in your life..

I'm pretty sure the guy you question knows what happened. He was there. He was SHOT. Your right, tho. He's a liar.
khiladi;2419182 said:
The only access you have to this guys' life is from a newspaper clipping.

You hanging out with the Midget? You know more of him than the newspaper clippings? How's your foot taste? As much as it's there you may want to dip it in ranch.
khiladi;2419182 said:
A guy who works as a bouncer at a strip club of all places. A strip club, another venue of 'morality'... Oh yeah, but I forgot, it isn't against the law to work at a strip club.

Im' sorry, what? Were you trying to establish something here?

khiladi;2419182 said:
That same law that has never convicted Adam Jones of any crime, including shooting people and paralyzing them...

.............yet.

khiladi;2419182 said:
Because he is NOT GUILTY. The police have never tried him because there is no evidence to indicate he caused the guy's paralysis. It is implicit he isn't guilty according to the law. WHen your not tried, that means the system has no evidence to even bring you to court, let alone pronoucne judgement on you. WHen your not tried, that means the system has no evidence to even bring you to court, let alone pronoucne judgement on you. The NFL re-instated him after this incident.

You claimed everything that he hasn't been declared free of the crime. Your the one that needs to bring the evidence, not me.

First - The police don't "try" people, here in America.

You know as well as I do that The "shot-guy" (in an effort to dumb it down to your level) knows it. Problem is you've got several other "gentlemen" lying thru their teeth to keep "someone" , the person responsible for starting the may-lee, from being prosecuted as he should be. This "Someone" has a history of doing such...............including his own bodyguards!! You keep on hiding behind the legal venue.

khiladi;2419182 said:
Straw-man? It's basic legal principles in this country. Your not guilty. Your innocent until it is proven your guilty.

Yay for you. You understand the foundation of our laws and how their instituted.
Keep hiding behind this. People like you are much safer that way.........

khiladi;2419182 said:
The investigation hasn't brought anything against Pac-man Jones.

Enlighten us, Einstein. Why is that? I can't wait for this.

khiladi;2419182 said:
And you think the investigation is going to turn over new evidence from a brawl at a strip club... Man your a joke... The investigation is over.

The investigation is on going and will be as long as the wife of the "shot-guy" breathes air. You know this, man. You want the investigation to be over because when the truth finally presents itself, according to the "shot-guy", you'll look worse that you already do.

I know, I know. Some of you are thinking "impossible". I gotta admit, I'm guilty of this thought as well.

khiladi;2419182 said:
And the public blamed who the the Jon benet Ramsey case? So were they guilty?

The Bonet and JFK were stabs at you for having to make crap up to prove a very weak point. Keep up, girlfriend.

With that said:

The PD insinuated the parents were at fault. NOT the public. The "public" ran with the information given to them. Just Like JFK and just like the "shot-guy".

Except the shot-guy' is still alive and he KNOWS what happened.

Get it?

khiladi;2419182 said:
Of course I've given him a free pass, because he is innocent until proven guilty...................

That same law that has never convicted Adam Jones.............

Because he is NOT GUILTY.................

WHen your not tried, that means the system has no evidence to even bring you to court, let alone pronoucne judgement on you...............

The police have never tried him because there is no evidence.............

It is implicit he isn't guilty according to the law.................

And you think the investigation is going to turn over new evidence from a brawl at a strip club...............?

The investigation is over........................

The ironic part of all your spew is that you really don't believe in the above quotes, from your very self. Rather it's just something to hide behind. Blind faith that, with all your midget defending, you hope to hell someone, somewhere doesn't do the right thing. You make me sick. You're weak, and the gene pool should be rid of you. Transparent little gnat.

Seven

Reaction score
khiladi;2420056 said:
Are you still talking your rhetoric?

Really... Was I talking to you when you said:

You brought me up.. Yep, it's clear... I'm in your head... I own you and always will... Not only that, you throw in names like Charlie Manson. Your arguments are pathetic.. Don't get mad at me for your inability to respond with something substantive...

Again I said I referenced you once. You must've not "read" the don't flatter yourself part.

khiladi;2419182 said:
BTW, our special teams coach sucks.. Our punt blocking is horrible.. Pac-man can't compensate for a team that can't even create a wedge... It's obvious... Well, except for people who don't know football...

But the midget is ALL that and a bag o' fries according to you. What happened? Surely you're not going to back-peddle and blame everyone else, like the midget does, are you? Of course you are. Because you've got nothing.

khiladi;2419182 said:
So that must make you jealous of Adam Jones and all his partying with the strippers.. What is with you and your jealousy of Adam Jones? If I'm jealus of Clint, you must be really jealous of Pac-man...

Noooooooo. The midget was the topic. Your personal preferences with male action cowboy actors was not. Am I typing too fast for ya? Really. I'll slow it down a smidge so's you stand half a chance in keeping up, Mr. always one up on me. :rolleyes:

khiladi

Reaction score
Wow... Your still talking your drivel...

You've just responded to a post that was not intended for you. Good job!!

Oh really... Is that why you addressed my comments in the very same post... Like I said, I own you and am under your skin..

First - The police don't "try" people, here in America.

Of course.. They only bring people to trial when their is enough evidence to establish a case against him, let alone convict him. Clue to genius:

They haven't done that with Pac-man genius, and look how much time there has been since the case...

You just proved my case even more..

You hanging out with the Midget? You know more of him than the newspaper clippings? How's your foot taste? As much as it's there you may want to dip it in ranch.

Really.. Is that why I said that it was based on the fact the incident has happened over a year ago and the police haven't even brought him to trial and the NFL appealed his suspension.. That is relying on newspaper clippings?

WHy should I believe the man who claims he was paralyzed? Maybe Pac-man is a name that provides him a golden oppurtunity? The guy was a bouncer in a strip club? 'Bouncer'... I've known plenty of twads that are bouncers looking to 'flex' their muscle, especially when their are hot women watching... maybe he was guilty or maybe he wasn't... I'm not gonna go by an appal to emotion...

You know as well as I do that The "shot-guy" (in an effort to dumb it down to your level) knows it. Problem is you've got several other "gentlemen" lying thru their teeth to keep "someone" , the person responsible for starting the may-lee, from being prosecuted as he should be. This "Someone" has a history of doing such...............including his own bodyguards!! You keep on hiding behind the legal venue.

Uh OK... So only Pac-mans bodyguards were present at the incident? The peopel affiliated with the victim just disappeared? So the police that investigated everything, look at the inconsistencies in testimony, including those against Pac-man have less access to the information and testimonies than you?

That is a might long investigation, right? How long has it been to turn up evidence in a street brawl at a night-club? Maybe they'll find a glove in Pac-man's house how man months after the incident? Sure... The investigation is still going on....

The ironic part of all your spew is that you really don't believe in the above quotes, from your very self. Rather it's just something to hide behind. Blind faith that, with all your midget defending, you hope to hell someone, somewhere doesn't do the right thing. You make me sick. You're weak, and the gene pool should be rid of you. Transparent little gnat.

My my... A transparent little gnat that has gotten so in your head... Oh, and I forgot weak.. Hey, at least our coverage in the secondary will be better with the 'shooter'... I especially like this one:

Again I said I referenced you once. You must've not "read" the don't flatter yourself part.

LOOOOOOOL... You 'referenced me' out of nowhere with all that exxaggerated hyperbole.. You can only reference me if I'm in your head... Not only that, with exxagerated comparisons to Moses and Charles Manson... That is what you call a reference in your world?

Noooooooo. The midget was the topic. Your personal preferences with male action cowboy actors was not. Am I typing too fast for ya? Really. I'll slow it down a smidge so's you stand half a chance in keeping up, Mr. always one up on me. :rolleyes:

Actually, my topic was the stench of yor hypocrisy... BTW, your the one that has the picture of the male, action, cowboy 'actor', if one can even call him an actor.

Seven

Reaction score
I have a life so I'll just go ahead and appropriately respond to your next several usual, worthless retort's with...............

:lmao2:

have a great day, sunshine..............

khiladi

Reaction score
Seven;2420132 said:
I have a life so I'll just go ahead and appropriately respond to your next several usual, worthless retort's with...............

:lmao2:

have a great day, sunshine..............

Game, set, match...

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2417624 said:
It's hard for me not to think Pac's numbers would average out that way if he hadn't been suspended.

He played five games, correct? If so, then maybe they should stack those games against the players who played the five games he participated in. Or maybe project his numbers for nine games.

Unless I misread the blog, I don't see that.

Also since, Newman missed much of the season, I'm not sure he should be included in that metric, as well.

I don't know about that. It looked to me like he was getting better and more comfortable playing. He was really playing good but the bias eyes of the agenda driven crowd that wanted him gone couldn't see that.

I hope he is reinstated soon....if for only the reason that Henry is completely done and a detriment to the team.