WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tank Johnson's ankle should be OK
4:10 PM Thu, Sep 25, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon E-mail News tips

Wade Phillips said backup NT Tank Johnson (slight ankle sprain) is expected to return to practice and play Sunday.

Comments (3) Leave comment | E-mail entry

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2286003 said:
Tank Johnson's ankle should be OK
4:10 PM Thu, Sep 25, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon E-mail News tips

Wade Phillips said backup NT Tank Johnson (slight ankle sprain) is expected to return to practice and play Sunday.

Comments (3) Leave comment | E-mail entry

He is needed.

MONT17

Reaction score
Tank was micd up 4 the pack game on cowboys insider if u have directtv checkout ch 676 for a rerun. After watchin it I realizd I would get hurt if I playd in the nfl!

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
MONT17;2286030 said:
Tank was micd up 4 the pack game on cowboys insider if u have directtv checkout ch 676 for a rerun. After watchin it I realizd I would get hurt if I playd in the nfl!

Did you see the one w/ Anderson a week or so ago?

He was funny, predictably. You kinda knew he would be one of those guys that runs down, full speed on special teams, doing that half-laugh, half-whoop thing. And sure 'nuff. He is!

:laugh1:

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2285924 said:
mental reps? lol

the Roy-bashing has reached a new level of ridiculousness

Just trying to bring it to the ridiculous level that the "myth" bashing crowd does. Care to play some semantic games too?

AbeBeta

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2285933 said:
I was going to respond to this, point-by-point, but I'm just not sure it's worth the effort. Not knocking you, but him not being seen by reporters could be something or it could be nothing. I see it as nothing. You see it as something.

No, I said that it COULD be something. And that him being gone is consistent with various criticisms that have been made of him so that does make it seem like it COULD be something.

You and others want to put me in the Roy basher box but you know that I am someone who a) wants him to play, b) totally recognizes that he IS a good player and that we DO miss him when he's out, and c) will be highly critical of him b/c I think his attitude toward this game is poor and keeps him from being the best player he can be.

Call that bashing if you want. I call it fair criticism of a good player who could be a great player.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AbeBeta;2286100 said:
No, I said that it COULD be something. And that him being gone is consistent with various criticisms that have been made of him so that does make it seem like it COULD be something.

You and others want to put me in the Roy basher box but you know that I am someone who a) wants him to play, b) totally recognizes that he IS a good player and that we DO miss him when he's out, and c) will be highly critical of him b/c I think his attitude toward this game is poor and keeps him from being the best player he can be.

Call that bashing if you want. I call it fair criticism of a good player who could be a great player.
Never suggested you were a Roy Basher. My point is we seem to disagree on almost every convo re: Roy. Just a neverending battle that I choose not to engage at that moment.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I was just watching NFL Network and they had a report that Tank had to sit out of practice today and that is status for Sunday is very much in question. Does anyone have any further information on this?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
there are at least 2 threads on it

but he sat out practice today, still looks like he'll suit up and play Sunday

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2286508 said:
there are at least 2 threads on it

but he sat out practice today, still looks like he'll suit up and play Sunday

Sorry I didn't see anything about Tank Johnson on here. I guess it's in another article that I didn't read or it's on the second page of this forum, which I don't go to.

My bad.

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
cowboys2233;2285857 said:
So being critical of how a player is performing is "whining" about it? Funny, I've seen any number of posters being critical of parts of Tony Romo's game, despite the fact that, you know, he is actually playing at a very high level.

Go talk to them about the whining.

Hehe cowboys2233 reminds me of that white English dude that lived next door to the Jeffersons. Cutting you down but being nice and polite about it.:muttley: