DMN/FWST Blog: Updated: Newman bothered by groin...sits out practice

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
Galloway just said he was kept out due to having a power-blast colon cleansing done.

dallas_112678

Reaction score
if hes pulled another muscle then what the hell? honestly, does he not stretch before he starts practice or something?

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
ljs44;2433515 said:
Mickey Just said he pulled another groin muscle. Not the same from previous injury, but kept him out to rest. Not good

Yeah, Mickey also said that he thinks T-New was held out more precautionary than anything and should play on Sunday..so report the whole thing

Doomsday101

Reaction score
TheSport78;2433527 said:
Yeah, Mickey also said that he thinks T-New was held out more precautionary than anything and should play on Sunday..so report the whole thing

OK. I'm breathing again, still rapid but breathing. :lmao2:

dallas_112678

Reaction score
TheSport78;2433527 said:

Was he held out because they thought he may have again tore another groing muscle or because they just dont want to take a chance on him re-injuring that initial injury?

TheSport78

Reaction score
Doomsday101;2433533 said:
OK. I'm breathing again, still rapid but breathing. :lmao2:

Mickey also said Newman will be listed as Probable on Sunday; meaning he will most likely play

sk0aL

Reaction score
I'm thinking TNew is simply taking a well deserved rest. Being ready to play on Sunday isn't always about X's and O's. He proved that last week.

TheSport78

Reaction score
dallas_112678;2433539 said:
Was he held out because they thought he may have again tore another groing muscle or because they just dont want to take a chance on him re-injuring that initial injury?

Mickey also said he they think he pulled a muscle attached to another muscle he was having a problem with, but didn't seem to be as serious...

sk0aL

Reaction score
TheSport78;2433547 said:
Mickey also said he they think he pulled a muscle attached to another muscle he was having a problem with, but didn't seem to be as serious...

The knee bone's connected to the..... shin bone!

:lmao2:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
TheSport78;2433540 said:
Mickey also said Newman will be listed as Probable on Sunday; meaning he will most likely play

Thing is he has to be ready for Sunday and Thursday, we have 2 games in less and a week so there is not going to be much time for players to get ready for both games. After Thursdays game the team will get a bit of a rest with 11 days before the next game but this is the tough week for the team

ljs44

Reaction score
Not good when a speed guy tweeked something and needs to rest after being out for 5 weeks.

I hope it's nothing, but TNew needs 2 healthy hammys

TheSport78

Reaction score
Doomsday101;2433555 said:
Thing is he has to be ready for Sunday and Thursday, we have 2 games in less and a week so there is not going to be much time for players to get ready for both games. After Thursdays game the team will get a bit of a rest with 11 days before the next game but this is the tough week for the team

Well said..Newman better be in that athletic training room 24-7 until the Seattle game on Thursday..

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Has there ever been a team that has suffered more injuries not playing than this team?

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Bad timing with two games coming up very quickly. Totally snakebit this year.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
i fear this is how it is gonna be with T New from here on....last 2 seasons 1 injury after another for him.........