DMN/FWST Blog: Updated: Newman bothered by groin...sits out practice

Hoofbite

Reaction score
windward;2433674 said:
I was ashing on the Steelers admittedly.

It's what Cowboys fans do for fun, sometimes.

Did you not get the memo?

Really, I just figured you were serious. I mean, it had the same kool-aide drenched tone to it that I usually see in your posts regarding Wade.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2433718 said:
Really, I just figured you were serious. I mean, it had the same kool-aide drenched tone to it that I usually see in your posts regarding Wade.

yawn2%5B3%5D.jpg

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
hendog;2433667 said:
I would sit Tnew and play Pac. His suspension is up from the commish it's up to us when he plays again. All this about playbook retention and physical shape is just a bunch of BS anyway.

:laugh2:

Wait... You were joking, right?

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
What the hell??? i love Newman but what is he made of glass now??? this is beyond sad now...

Smith22

Reaction score
"He's working through that and we didn't want him to push off on it (Friday)," Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said Friday after practice. And when asked if he thought Newman would play on Sunday, Jones said, "Yeah, but I don't know that. But I think he ought to."
Sounds as if Newman will be a game-time decision.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
If he doesn't play Sunday he most likely doesn't play Thursday either. They need to get this guy healthy and start figuring out how to keep him that way.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Chief;2433618 said:
Durability is certainly a question with him.

He looks like he's wound real tight. Guys like that (former receiver Doug Donley comes to mind) always seem to have a muscle strain of some sort.

Chief, I played next to a guy like that. He had muscles on top of muscles yet was always pulling something and missing games or playing injured. I do believe there are guys like that.

Dallas;2433720 said:

Someone needs a nap.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/babyowens.jpg

rangers71

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2433608 said:
I'm telling you right now, Newman will be out for a month.

With the way things have been going and the piss poor disclosure of injuries, Newman is not going to play until the last couple weeks of the season.

:clubbed:

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
we need to roll with the players who can play, no need to worry about if he can or can not play. But TNew not playing means alot more zone defense:bang2:

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I'm not worried about Newman being out....without him, we're still healthier than in quite some time.

Pacman Jones...not a big loss...we had a pretty good win last week without him.

Felix...If I remember correctly, he wasn't part of our best performance either...part time player...it's a loss, but not a big one.

TNewman...that's a big loss if he misses this week, but SF isn't exactly a passing juggernaut...no biggie.

As long as we have our OL in tact, our starting receivers, two fine TE's, MBIII, and most importantly, Tony Romo, then I'm not too concerned about anyone else.