News: DMN: Gosselin: Why the only QB I'd consider signing off the street would be Tim Tebow

mattjames2010

Reaction score
If you have nothing else to say, then sayonara matt. If you have nothing to contribute then that's on you. Tebow "only" won ONE playoff game. Do you know how many starting QBs have not even won ONE play off game? Never mind how many back up QBs. No one here has even squeaked about Tebow as the starter, that is all in your very vivid but wildly off base imagination.

There have been backup QBs that have won playoff games. It's not entirely special. Again, he won a playoff game, got his *** handed to him by the Patriots, and didn't have a starting job again in the NFL.

He is NOT a winner. Hell, his career in the NFL wasn't even long enough to make him one. He was a flash in the pan.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Not worth it. Hell the bus alone is not worth it, last time I was on a greyhound bus in the early 90's it was a nightmare. Oh and McDonalds done away with it's dollar menu...get with the times oldtimer. :p

Oh. Then the Taco Bell Dollar menu.

Toro9

Reaction score
More quality thinking from Gosselin.
iWKad22.jpg

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
This wont be a popular opinion but I would absolutely love to see Tebow as our back up and I think he would be a perfect fit on this team.
Behind this OL and with our RB's he would be a force to be reckoned with. Extending drives with his legs and picking up those 3rd and 1's and 4th and 1's that we have so much trouble with.
Short passes to Beasly and Dunbar. Just enough deep balls to Dez to keep the other team honest.
He gets the absolute best out of his teammates too.
He plays with toughness and emotion. Two things lacking on this team.
Some guys have the golden arm and never find a way to win. Some guys just find a way to win!

Sydla

Reaction score
AFC West was not nearly as bad as the NFC East was last season, heck for the last few seasons. Tebow is certainly far from perfect, finished product or even an average NFL QB. But the one thing he does really well, is just win. For a guy who can't throw worth a lick, he is a great leader and has off chart intangibles. Dak is Tebow light for these very reasons.

Thing that truly differentiates Dak and Tebow is that Tebow is a proven winner. That said, don't think even Tebow would be able to win on this team unless coaching improves.

This comment just makes me chuckle. Not that you are necessarily wrong about the coaching staff but the way you word it is as if you think Tebow is some awesome QB that even in his greatness couldn't save this coaching staff from itself.

Tebow sucks. Holy hell people.

Sydla

Reaction score
This wont be a popular opinion but I would absolutely love to see Tebow as our back up and I think he would be a perfect fit on this team.
Behind this OL and with our RB's he would be a force to be reckoned with. Extending drives with his legs and picking up those 3rd and 1's and 4th and 1's that we have so much trouble with.
Short passes to Beasly and Dunbar. Just enough deep balls to Dez to keep the other team honest.
He gets the absolute best out of his teammates too.
He plays with toughness and emotion. Two things lacking on this team.
Some guys have the golden arm and never find a way to win. Some guys just find a way to win!

Phelpsface.jpg