News: DMN: Gosselin: Why the only QB I'd consider signing off the street would be Tim Tebow

DFWJC

Reaction score
He averaged 69 yards passing yards per game in his three years there......defense won their games not Tebow
That is a mind-boggling stat.
It also helps explain why most of the world's best football minds....just say no.

RoboQB

Reaction score
In that playoff game, didn't he throw a slant and the guy got like 80 yards after the catch?

Yes, he did. And it was great because he beat Pittsburgh with that throw. However, in a game against Miami (that he actually won) he threw a 5 yard pass in the flat that
sailed 10 feet over the RB's (K. Moreno) head. He would go quarters without a completion.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Dream over- Tebow is taking up baseball....trying to make Majors

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Gosselin baffles me sometimes.

Anyway, the word is that Tebow is perusing a career in baseball.
You read that right.

haha just saw that and was going to add it here as well! poor goose will be heartbroken.

Aven8

Reaction score
They won't adjust the offense to the QB's strengths so whats the point on any running QB??

jnday

Reaction score
Seriously?!?! Tebow, who is now considering a baseball career ..
This coaching staff has trouble creating an offense that works with the talent they have. They sure couldn't create an offense for Tebow. For all the hate, Tebow had won just as many playoff games as Romo with limited opportunities until recently. I agree that Tebow could be a weapon if a team was dedicated to giving him some creative plays in special offensive packages. Dallas wouldn't know how to take advantage of Tebow's talent anyway , so it would be a waste to bring him in.

jnday

Reaction score
Tebow won on a stacked Florida team in College and because the Broncos top notch defense that created turnovers and stopped teams on third down and his playoff win came as a result of a Pittsburgh team that had 7 starters on defense out with injury....The guy can't throw,!!!
He wouldn't need to throw very well in an offense made to fit him. He would be great on goal line packages behind this line.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I like Tebow, I really do. He has great character, faith and the drive. One of the best College QB's in recent memory. I like him on that free home show, he can give nice motivational speeches. I think that a television career is in his wheelhouse.

With that said, I dont want him anywhere near my football team :D

Craig

Reaction score
" If you can throw, you're in an NFL camp. The only arm on the street I'd consider would be Tim Tebow. "

Outstanding stuff.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
He wins...
Who cares if he can throw or walk on water, the kid has more wins under his belt then Brandon Weeden, Kellen Moore, Dak, showers, Manziel

Some people just no how to win, cowboys need a back up not a pro bowler. He is healthy, devoted and available....can't be worse then the 4-12 QB mess in 2015

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Hard to believe Gosselin has the stones to say some of the things he does. It's guaranteed to get your attention, though -- lol.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Tebow?

phelpsface.jpg

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Tebow still has his devout fan club I see with some posters here.