DMN JJT Blog: Let's Talk T.O.

Reaction score
Where the hell has Roy Williams led any team?:rolleyes: TO keeps getting doubted and it just fuels the fire. I was away at boot camp the past few months and i hear through letters that TO is struggling, I come back and he has 213 yards. I expect to see more of the same as the season continues. Hate me all you want to BUT I LOVEEEEEEEE ME SOME ME!

Truer words have never been spoken.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
jterrell;2440819 said:
I have zero against you tyke but I just don't get your take here about JJT at all.

Beyond that some of the individual points are eluding me.

for instance in the quote above... Yes both guys are above average... but again you said ANY above-average WR than used Moss as an example of ANY above-average WR.

The truth is yes a Hall of Fame WR would torch defenses who played him like that and that's just what T.O. did.

Its not like the guy caught 5 passes for 80 yards and a TD. He went over 200 and torched the 49ers. They tried to put a safety over the top of him but Romo out-threw the coverage and T.O. outran it.

Mediocre WRs just don't ave those kinda of days regardless of coverage. In fact almost no WR has that kind of day regardless of coverage.

Moss, T.O., Boldin, Fitzgerald, Steve Smith.... the list isn't a long one of guys who can go for 200.

Fair enough.

But I still want to see what T.O. and the team does when he's being bumped at the line with a safety over top.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
STSINAZ;2441109 said:
i dont think that was legal naming names like that...he is going to get himself in trouble with his newspaper...

I doubt he will. Even blog information is run through editors if the blog is connected to a reputable publication.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
JJT got his feelings hurt and lashed out. Big deal. We've all done it. Name one writer you really really like....sports beat writer. All the time.