DMN: Justin Tuck Wishes Cowboys Were Better

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
theebs;2380679 said:
over/under on number of plays in the game before brandon jacobs attempts to start a fight and then backs down and goes back to the huddle.

I say 5 and take the under.

the guy is the biggest trash talker and is always starting trouble, yet he is loved by the national media.
Or somebody taps him on the shoulder and he flops to the ground.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
theebs;2380695 said:
actually we are not the better team, but that doesnt mean when the season is over we cant beat them if we got a shot in their building.
All things being equal, we are just as good as they are.

ddh33

Reaction score
All things being equal, I'll take the Cowboys over the Giants.

New York beat Dallas once in three tries last season. Unfortunately, they caught a banged up Dallas that played poorly and still almost won. Let them talk. They won the Super Bowl; they can.

I just think that Dallas is on their level - or even better. Doubt we see that Sunday though.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
aikemirv;2380289 said:
If they put 8 in the box and bring pressure every play the I don't care how bad Johnson is I throw deep at least once every series. Steelers showed they can get beat deep pretty easily.

Yah, with a QB who has a rifle for an arm and who also happened to throw 4 INT's that game. Brad Johnson has no shot in that environment and they know that.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
theebs;2380679 said:
over/under on number of plays in the game before brandon jacobs attempts to start a fight and then backs down and goes back to the huddle.

I say 5 and take the under.

the guy is the biggest trash talker and is always starting trouble, yet he is loved by the national media.

Also, watch Kevin Boss flop and try to draw a flag. He did it again this Sunday, and the refs didn't call it.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
ajk23az;2380238 said:
Giants DE Justin Tuck wishes Cowboys were better
9:05 AM Tue, Oct 28, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon E-mail News tips

DE Justin Tuck, who has emerged as the best player on the Giants' defense, made a big deal this summer about the defending Super Bowl champs' supposed underdog role. He loved the fact that the Cowboys were considered the NFC favorite and getting all kinds of attention.

So Tuck is a bit disappointed that Dallas will limp into New Jersey with a 5-3 record and several Pro Bowlers on the injured list.

"When you are a competitor like everybody on this football team, you want to play the best," Tuck said, per New York Daily News columnist Gary Myers. "I can honestly say I wish they were coming here undefeated."

Oh, and the Giants don't want to hear any whining about all the Cowboys' injuries after Sunday's butt kicking.

"Everybody wants to beat everybody at their best. We don't want to have excuses like 'Romo is not playing, we didn't have this guy, we didn't have that guy,'" Tuck said. "We don't want excuses like that. But it won't change our approach. We are still going to go in there and try to sack whoever is back there."

If you click the link to read Myers' column, you'll see that he suggests Jerry Jones play quarterback. That's ridiculous. Everybody knows that Jerry's a receiver these days.

Justin Tuck guaranteed a victory. That should be in the headlines. Where are you ESPN?

gocowboys25

Reaction score
Anybody think Wade is capable of using this article to his advantage? He should be pumping the team up with it and using the 9.5 line (last I read). The backups need to play like their jobs are on the line and this is their time to shine. I want them to beat the gnats soooo bad I just can't stand them.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I think we may just surprise them. These teams don't like each other, so the motivation is there. I think the 'Boys may just have a little more motivation knowing that they have several key players out with injuries. I think the Giants would feel the same way.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Dam it sucks when another team talks trash and they are basically right.

I wish the Cowboys were undefeated myself too, but the reality of the situation is that we are going to get our teeth kicked in.

Besides, they are the ones holding the trophy so I guess they can say whatever the hell they want and we basically can say jack.

CowboyMark

Reaction score
I hope they don't make excuses when the boys go down there and embarass them in their house. I'm hoping for 31-10 whippin. Somehow I don't see that happening.