News: DMN: Mosley: Why it would make no sense for Cowboys to let Romo compete for starter's job

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Behind Dak or the team? You are contradicting yourself.
Dak is the leader of the team, and for example, on the last elliot td in pitt game, Dak killed the play to the run by elliot.
Dungee pointed out in raven game that Dak made the right choices during most of the game, attacking the weak spots,
and no turnovers.

I know some think Romo could do that too even better, but a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush, and Dak is the bird in the hand.

I cant believe you guys are not satisfied with 9-1 record and most wins in a row by any dallas team. something is wrong with
your thinking to want to change qb now.

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
Dak is the leader of the team, and for example, on the last elliot td in pitt game, Dak killed the play to the run by elliot.
Dungee pointed out in raven game that Dak made the right choices during most of the game, attacking the weak spots,
and no turnovers.

I know some think Romo could do that too even better, but a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush, and Dak is the bird in the hand.

I cant believe you guys are not satisfied with 9-1 record and most wins in a row by any dallas team. something is wrong with
your thinking to want to change qb now.

It's not that we are not satisfied with a 9-1 record. It's that "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" is a terrible philosophy. Dak has flaws. Legitimate mechanical flaws that made him a 4th round pick. He's a rookie. These are going to hopefully get coached out of him but it's going to happen in the offseason, not in season.

Dak hasn't run into a team that the offensive line/Zeke hasn't dominated yet

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
It's not that we are not satisfied with a 9-1 record. It's that "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" is a terrible philosophy. Dak has flaws. Legitimate mechanical flaws that made him a 4th round pick. He's a rookie. These are going to hopefully get coached out of him but it's going to happen in the offseason, not in season.

Dak hasn't run into a team that the offensive line/Zeke hasn't dominated yet
And Tony doesn't have flaws? He wasn't even drafted. He has 2 playoff wins. And nobody knows what he will look like if he gets back on the field. He never would have survived that Ravens game with that defense. Tony's had a good career but some just like to exaggerate it.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
And Tony doesn't have flaws? He wasn't even drafted. He has 2 playoff wins. And nobody knows what he will look like if he gets back on the field. He never would have survived that Ravens game with that defense. Tony's had a good career but some just like to exaggerate it.

I am not sure there is anything true in this post. Maybe a couple facts, but they're used in a falsehood (not being drafted a flaw?), so they don't count.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
It's not that we are not satisfied with a 9-1 record. It's that "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" is a terrible philosophy. Dak has flaws. Legitimate mechanical flaws that made him a 4th round pick. He's a rookie.........and 9-1
These are going to hopefully get coached out of him but it's going to happen in the offseason, not in season.

Dak hasn't run into a team that the offensive line/Zeke hasn't dominated yet.......not true.

The bottom line is we dont make the decisions, we can talk about it, but the jones boys have decided what they want to do.
I after just looking at little things, think JG,Linehan, and most ot the players want to stay with Dak.