News: DMN: National writer: Cowboys' offensive line is elite, but not the best in the NFL

AbeBeta

Reaction score
I actually don't disagree with the notion. However, Leary has looked really good and I'm surprised we didn't start him over Collins to begin with.

But once Tyron is fully healthy, I think it's by far the best O-Line in the game.

YR

Collins, like just about any young OL needs to play to get better. It is just that simple. Even Tyron struggled a bit early on.

Sydla

Reaction score
This list has the Giants with a better offensive line?
:laugh::lmao::lmao2:

I know. And if you listen to the media in New York, the OL is a big issue for them.

But apparently according to PFF, their OL is awesome!

dfense

Reaction score
As soon as I saw the Giants I stopped reading. They can't run the ball and Eli's happy feet, throws dirt balls to avoid the sacks. They should factor in dirt balls.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Collins, like just about any young OL needs to play to get better. It is just that simple. Even Tyron struggled a bit early on.

I agree, but Leary is the better guard at this point. Collins is an impressive physical specimen and athlete, but for the life of me I don't see why teams are not interested in Leary. He's darn good. Very underrated player.

YR