WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
12:00 AM CDT on Wednesday, October 24, 2007

[SIZE=-1]By ALAN PEPPARD / The Dallas Morning News
[/SIZE]

As long as he keeps winning, Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo will never be lonely. His latest friend appears to be One Tree Hill star Sophia Bush. The night after the Cowboys beat the Vikings, the QB and the actress showed up together for dinner at N9NE Steakhouse with Tony's go-to tight end, Jason Witten,and his wife, Michelle.
Later, the table was joined by linebacker Bobby Carpenter and, yet later, Terrell Owens came into N9NE with a female friend.

LINK

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Hell of a bachelor life Romo is living. Dallas Cowboys QB and single life is good. Tony just do me a favor and stay away from the girls who dance on stage with the pole.:laugh2:

PosterChild

Reaction score
glory28010506.jpg

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Romo hooking up with a divorcee.

She's very pretty though. No doubt.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nice to see Romo, Witten, T.O., and Carpenter :confused: bonding like this ......

Jaxonsdaddd

Reaction score
At least Carpenter is making an impact at the dinner table because its never going to happen on the field

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
SultanOfSix;1727122 said:
She was married for like a month, if that.
I have no idea how long it was. I don't even really know who she is. My wife and oldest daughter liked that show she was on (don't know the name of it) and were all excited when she married her co-star (don't even know his name), then disappointed when it failed.

I remember their emotions, which is the only reason I remember she was married. I remember her because she's hot.

kmd24

Reaction score
PosterChild;1727076 said:
So Romo prefers Bush to Underwood?

I think that his relationship with Underwood suffered after the playoff loss last year. She was quoted in Entertainment Weekly magazine as saying that it really bothered Romo that the general public thought that their relationship might be drawing his attention from football. "It killed him," were her words, IIRC.

I suspect Romo will try to play it similar to Aikman - nothing serious during his career.

<edit to add quote and link>
"He hated so much that people thought he was paying more attention to me and that was causing him to not do so well."

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20057685_20057687_20152859,00.html

QB9fan

Reaction score
kmd24;1727153 said:
I think that his relationship with Underwood suffered after the playoff loss last year. She was quoted in Entertainment Weekly magazine as saying that it really bothered Romo that the general public thought that their relationship might be drawing his attention from football. "It killed him," were her words, IIRC.

I suspect Romo will try to play it similar to Aikman - nothing serious during his career.

True. She also said that right now where they're at is he's her best friend and she talks to him almost every day.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Hostile;1727148 said:
I have no idea how long it was. I don't even really know who she is. My wife and oldest daughter liked that show she was on (don't know the name of it) and were all excited when she married her co-star (don't even know his name), then disappointed when it failed.

I remember their emotions, which is the only reason I remember she was married. I remember her because she's hot.

A definite upgrade from Carrie in the looks department, IMO...

I think Tony oughta take a run at Wade Phillips' daughter... that would add an interesting dynamic to the locker room... :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
silverbear;1727178 said:
A definite upgrade from Carrie in the looks department, IMO...

I think Tony oughta take a run at Wade Phillips' daughter... that would add an interesting dynamic to the locker room... :D
Naw, she's a smoker and stripper.

Scarlet Johansen or Jessica Alba.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Hostile;1727181 said:

Not to take this too far off-topic, but didn't Jessica Alba come down with Ron Mexico's disease?

I heard that somewhere. Last thing Romo needs is the "gift that keeps on giving".

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Hostile;1727181 said:

Romo would be my hero. And a guy living, my dream. ha